NameSilo

Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Labeled as showcase in Niche Domain Discussion started by okmachan, May 7, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Member VIP

Perhaps “pslio”

“ sil-O” sounding is the best short sound term I can see coming of at all and yea just checked .com taken long ago and .io taken this year

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. okmachan

okmachan Established Member

My bet is on shroom/s. Singular version for brands and plural form for marketplaces.

3. BrandsOpen

BrandsOpen BrandsOpen.com Gold Account

What about "mush"? Easier to spell and pronounce.

MushCafe or ShroomCafe?

4. okmachan

MushCafe in this case. But the word shroom is much popular than mush as of now.

5. DomainBarracksRob

DomainBarracksRob Top Member VIP

I personally like the latter.(even though longer ;p

6. ThatDomainGuy

ThatDomainGuy Established Member

AloHa Friday kidz !
    Well , from a Neutral standpoint .....maybe I know someone who has been buying psilocybin spores online for the past 5 or more years but I didn’t tell u that.. there’s endless companies online that have existed online for over 10yrs selling baby shrooms , lol or shroom sperm let’s say... 💦🍄 spores
    I’m not joe pro shroom guy , just eating Regularly and traveling threw space for over 25yrs . This is not a new online niche or a new concept. Just do any search. Little fellas will be at your doorstep in no time. Concealed box and all. Little paddies of 🖤

The research was there a long time ago , it was locked away because of Fear.
    Now we are back at it. Just in the brink of time.
    The $ will come from the research and the places that will be administering these Therapies if that’s the chosen route to take.
    Shrooms are incredibly Cheep and their probably growing right out in your backyard or down at the local church.
    Eat dirt y’all
    It’s good for u

7. okmachan

Yep can’t go wrong with either. Personally I don’t like “mush” as the adjective as it gives me a negative vibe. (Mushy) This is just a personal opinion.

8. ThatDomainGuy

9. Corey

Corey bonus space available Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

MushRecipes.com

Cheers
    Corey

10. Keukatodd

Keukatodd Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hand Regd :

MushroomTrial(s) in King a while back.

11. Keukatodd

Keukatodd Upgraded Member Gold Account

Hopefully people start feeling mush better now that they can use em..........

12. Corey

Corey bonus space available Gold Account VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

An excellent resource -

Everything You Need To Know About Psilocybin Mushrooms (Shrooms) @ https://thethirdwave.co/psychedelics/shrooms/

Our Essential Guide contains everything you need to know about psilocybin mushrooms; AKA magic mushrooms, or shrooms. These ancient psychedelic fungi hold amazing secrets
    that everyone could benefit from.

Cheers
    Corey

13. ThatDomainGuy

14. ThatDomainGuy

15. ThatDomainGuy

16. NameSplice

NameSplice Established Member

Why not just slap on a VR headset if you want to enter a magical world?
    This way you control the magic and the magic doesn't control you.:xf.wink:

I'm not too familiar with these mushrooms, but I've always known them to be called "shrooms"

17. MrAcidic

MrAcidic Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

Didn't know Chocolate Mushrooms were a "thing".........so much for only grabbing 2 :xf.confused:

Volume: 2,900/mo | CPC: $0.45 | Competition: 0.61

ChocolateMushrooms.com
    ChocolateShrooms.com

18. ThatDomainGuy

Back in Feb I gave birth to VRmushrooms

Your ChocolateMushrooms tends more to the standard Mushroom world
    Chocolateshrooms is 👍🏻

And there is Entirely no such thing as “controlling “ the Magic. In fact that basically defeats the whole purpose of taking a spiritual journey. This is why they are used in practice. You confront the experiences. You can’t run or shut it off. This is not like smoking grass. Once you push the button , your off to the other side. Depending on the dose . Your journey will vary.

But that being said , for strict visuals they are and have been Experimenting with Vr to cause the brain to fire off these reactions. Visuals not Mental.

It’s Physically impossible to re-create a Psilocybin trip with out ingesting.
    Sorry. Complete Dehydration and body shut down , when close to death will get u there , extreme meditation is claimed to have a moment of enlightenment , but that’s on the upper extreme cases. Like a yogi who practices tantric yoga.
    🤘🏻

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  19. okmachan

VR could play a role in shroom world. I’m pretty sure if they start to treat patients they’ll use some kind of VR tech to guide them through the process. (To avoid bad trips)

I regged few days back V/R/S/h/r/o/o/m.

20. ThatDomainGuy

Have u ever eaten 🍄?

21. okmachan

Nope. But I had a hallucinogenic experience once with another substance. Never tried mushrooms though.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  22. ThatDomainGuy

Right on ! U drop ?
    Just asking , see if the understanding was there .
    It’s all about the loss of control . This is what’s the big ? To see past the control. To seek and explore without outside or even internal control . To Journey

23. NameSplice

NameSplice Established Member

It was just a little humor ,but my point with the headset was if I wanted to shut it off, I can. Therefore I'm in control of the experience.

It seems when ingesting shrooms you can't control the experience, just the dose. If you have a "bad trip",well hold on because you are in it for the long haul. You have to let it run its course,maybe for hours and the effects of ingesting the shrooms are in control your mind. Imo

With that being said, if they are proven to help people with their sicknesses and health disorders, then I see why one may ingest them.

Me on the other hand,I would probably stick to VR and CBD for this "healthy trip":xf.grin:

Like I said, I don't know much about the shrooms, but I do wish everyone magical sales with their investments here.:xf.smile:

Good luck!

24. okmachan

I think you're focusing on whole tripping part with a high dose (extreme) and you're right about that aspect. Well I was suggesting getting small dose to the body before using the VR to play a game or something. It sure will enhance the overall VR experience. Both VR and shrooms known to have therapeutic usage, so I was suggesting combining the two of them to make a better application.

25. MrAcidic

MrAcidic Upgraded Member Gold Account VIP

When I was a 17 - 19 I tried mushrooms, lsd and peyote. Fun at the time, learnt some stuff about myself but you couldn't pay me to do it now. Think it should be used for medical purposes only - micro dosing etc etc. If you let everyone go for it then there is going to be some serious issues around mental health as some people just can't do things in moderation....

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!