IT.COM

showcase Showcase and Discuss Magic-Mushroom/Shrooms/Psilocybin domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

okmachan

Established Member
Impact
"Psilocybin is not addictive, does not lead to overdoses and is not thought to have long-term side effects, research has shown. It is a naturally occurring compound in some fungi. A number of studies have shown positive effects on people addicted to opioids, alcohol or tobacco, as well as diminished depression and anxiety. Researchers have found such benefits to mushrooms that the Food and Drug Administration has granted “breakthrough therapy” status to study psilocybin for treating depression. The FDA describes breakthrough therapy as designed to expedite development of a drug after preliminary evidence shows “the drug may demonstrate substantial improvement over available therapy.”

Decriminalize 'magic mushrooms'? It's on the ballot in Denver
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decriminalize-magic-mushrooms-it-s-ballot-denver-n1002531

Denver is voting to become the first city to decriminalize hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/06/us/denver-magic-mushrooms-vote-trnd/index.html

As legal marijuana booms, Denver votes on decriminalizing hallucinogenic mushrooms
https://www.washingtonpost.com/crim...lucinogenic-mushrooms/?utm_term=.550679972842

Denver voters consider the next frontier in decriminalizing drugs: magic mushrooms
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-denver-magic-mushrooms-20190506-story.html

I got,

Psilocybin...Pharma (dot) com
Shroom...Exchange (dot) com

Please share and discuss your shroom domains here.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
In The King Com…

CannaDelics [SOLD] ** CybinStrip ** CybinX ** Dosable(s) ** MedCybin ** MicroDab ** PsiloStrip(s) ** PsychedelicFriendly ** Psychedelicines
Also...

NextGenPsychedelics ** Sychedelic​

•••
In The King Com…

CannaDelics [SOLD] ** CybinStrip ** CybinX ** Dosable(s) ** MedCybin ** MicroDab ** PsiloStrip(s) ** PsychedelicFriendly ** Psychedelicines

Last edited:
•••
GutePilze in com and net org de and other German TLDs

In German, Pilze for mushrooms is quite ambiguous, as it is used both for the edible and the harmful ones. You say Pilz and people might think of magic mushrooms, mushroom risotto, or their recent fungal infection.

this way, it is all set straight and the connotations are clear and positive. Also great possibilities for branding and imagery.

•••
•••
Not a name share but a heads up...in a few minutes, on the east coast airing of Good Morning America, they are doing a story about micro dosing moms.

If you cant catch it now live (EST) I'm sure it will be on the ABC site for the show and you can view for a few days at leisure.

Last edited:
•••
Any updates in this niche from anyone?

•••
Any updates in this niche from anyone?

Dropped my psilo names recently, although I have sold one still on a payment plan. Keeping my two best names previously received 5 figure offers for both. They use the prefix «psy». Not worth holding a bunch of mediocre names in this niche. If you have quality, keep them and make them pay premium for it.

•••
•••
Not sure what happened in my previous reply!

Only holding 2 names. Sold the rest - some 3 -figures, some low 4-figures.

The one I will be holding onto is DiscoverPsychedelics.com - which I hope to find the time to develop, its been an on and off thing. Agree that the niche has yet to develop properly - so if you have a good name and can afford to, just sit on it. It took something like crypto 5-10 years to develop into the niche it is/was in this area anyway. I think this is one of the niches where the success of the space in a commercial sense is directly proportional to the demand of good names. Regardless, it'll be interesting.

•••
Not sure what happened in my previous reply!

Only holding 2 names. Sold the rest - some 3 -figures, some low 4-figures.

The one I will be holding onto is DiscoverPsychedelics.com - which I hope to find the time to develop, its been an on and off thing. Agree that the niche has yet to develop properly - so if you have a good name and can afford to, just sit on it. It took something like crypto 5-10 years to develop into the niche it is/was in this area anyway. I think this is one of the niches where the success of the space in a commercial sense is directly proportional to the demand of good names. Regardless, it'll be interesting.
Wow, DiscoverPsychedelics.com is a great domain! This is definitely something you should look into developing.

•••
Wow, DiscoverPsychedelics.com is a great domain! This is definitely something you should look into developing.
Thanks. It was one of the first ones I'd bought around 3-4 years ago.. time flies! If I can find the time, then that's what I'll be doing - although if the right offer comes along, I'd find it hard to say no. Not hugely sure the direction it will take. It's good to see there's still interest in the niche here though.

•••
I currently hold the following names in this space;

ClassicPsychedelics.com
shrooms.im
CYBIN.com.au

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back