Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
Kumquats are the future. :imo: China is the largest and most strategic Kumquat producer globally-basically controlling the supply of this delicacy to the rest the world. . If that doesn't tell you anything just yet, then read on and wise up!
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat_production_in_China"]Kumquat production in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It's tradition in my tiny village here in Africa, to celebrate the "becoming of a man" with Kumquat brew. Kinda like a beer. It's delish! :D

It is also used as a perfume for the bride on the day of her marriage so that she may smell of a divine scent.

Obviously, times have changed and people are trying to get in on this, and monetize it.

A bit far-fetched, but It could take the tech world by storm. I can see it already:
"NFC enabled Kumquats"
"Throw and pay"

"Shopping has never been this fun".

Forget abut hosting in the cloud... Host in the Kumquat!

Obviously, this kind of tech, if it ever takes off, has still a long way to go and things are not yet cast in stone, but it does fascinate me that Kumquats might actually be making such a huge comeback after all those years. I remember eating Kumquats off someones tree when I was a child. :guilty:

The Kumquat Diet

Kumquats contain less than a gram of fat per 100-gram serving, and they are also cholesterol free.
A 100-gram serving of kumquats contains about 16 grams of carbs.
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/nutritional-value-kumquats-1382.html

Lot's of potential with this fruit.

What are your thoughts?

I looked up Kumquat(s) and Cumquat(s).com but it seems like other people took control of this niche years ago.

What are your thoughts on Kumquats, and the potential of the fruit for dieting purposes?

If you have any kumquat domains (or trees. this is a discussion thread after all) please feel free to post.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Chinese kumquat domains are about to pop....get ready eveyone. Still some available to reg....

•••
I've been monitoring these, it looks like the buyout should happen by the end of the month. The inquiries for my Kumquat Chips have really taken off. Have a 6 figure deal in Escrow now for a batch of my Kumquat salad domains.

•••
I've been monitoring these, it looks like the buyout should happen by the end of the month. The inquiries for my Kumquat Chips have really taken off. Have a 6 figure deal in Escrow now for a batch of my Kumquat salad domains.
hmmm, I have a similar offer going on my Kumquat Pie domains.
I wonder if they are related.... PM me your buyers addy, k?

Peace,
Cy

•••
OMG!

KumquatChip and KumquatChips in the KING are available!!!

YUM!

Act fast!

•••
OMG!

KumquatChip and KumquatChips in the KING are available!!!

YUM!

Act fast!
OMG OMG (OMG squared)
what I find more unbelievable
"kumquatchip"it available in the (dot)me....does have kinda of a slogan like sounding address

briguy-having-fun-%2528myway2fortune.info1m1.info%2529.jpg

•••
Damn. Every good Kumquat domain is getting backordered. Have started placing orders at all auction houses, to not take a chance. All you folks with the Kumquat CHiPS shall do very well. Question of time before it gets tracked on Chaomi.

Disclaimer: I am an enthusiast of Kumquat domains and not trying to pump and dump them. Even though they make good pickles :D

•••
The singular is taken but ZOMG kumquats dot top is still available!

You're welcome ;).

•••
•••
I received an eMail today from a domainer selling domains in the Kumquat niche, which I have taken a strong position in for both keyword and brandables.

Here was the message:

Hello,

I am reaching out to you because I think that you own a similar domain name.
Would you be curious about acquiring KumquatRecipes(com) ?

Regards and hope to hear from you soon.

Julianne

I am going to lowball them with an offer of $500, and see where it goes. I know the floor for Kumquat domains is higher, but they eMailed me so I will just try to negotiate for this gem at rock bottom price.

**UPDATE**

Looks like it was not even registered, and I got it for $8.99 with coupon. Could this be a new floor for KDN's (Kumquat Domains) or was I just extremely lucky?!?1

•••
I bought a new one today; Kumquat.ca

I was going to get the plural too, but the promo on .ca's expired before I had time to check out

•••
Guys it is a bit unethical you are doing here. I made my researchs and then get in kumquat niche months ago, i am one of first adopter to this niche and now you are giving the secret out to those lazy ones by commenting on this thread. No offense, i am just sayin...

Edit: Also stop sharing dropping names. At least they can search it themself.

•••
vrKumquat.com is available to register

:)

•••
•••
kumquatcream.com is still available

•••
not sure why the farmers haven't picked this one up yet

KumquatFarm

:alien3:;):-o:alien2:

•••
I almost forgot...
kq.vc sold for 2,842 USD at Sedo last month.
Sounds like a good name for Kumquat venture capital but it seems domain buyer decided otherwise.

•••
There is a domainer that sold his home to buy domains... kumquat domains.

Now that kind of confidence in this niche is always welcome. :)

•••
VRumquat is about to expire guys this iss my tip to you for today :)

•••
A domainer doesn't need a home anyway.... because he can always 'quat' somewhere :)

•••
A domainer doesn't need a home anyway.... because he can always 'quat' somewhere :)
Groaner... lol

Well, as long as that somewhere has wifi.
:)

Peace,
Cy

•••
The real secret here is to know what is going on in China...

•••
Major props to those of you that had the insight enough to jump on the VR kumquat names... I was just too late to this thread...

I did manage to grab the longtail version. VirtualRealityKumquat.com. I went ahead and grabbed the plural also, just to protect the brand. :rolleyes:

On second thought, I better grab the .net, .org, .info and.biz.

•••
Major props to those of you that had the insight enough to jump on the VR kumquat names... I was just too late to this thread...

I did manage to grab the longtail version. VirtualRealityKumquat.com. I went ahead and grabbed the plural also, just to protect the brand. :rolleyes:

Never too late ;)

•••
I did manage to grab the longtail version. VirtualRealityKumquat.com. I went ahead and grabbed the plural also, just to protect the brand.

This one is a keeper. By now you've probably received several lowballs via PM.

At first glance it does look like a longtail, but in reality (or rather virtual reality), the domain name is only a pleasure for a visitor to type out.

Someone snagged the .singles version as well as the hyphenated version in .xyz.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back