Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
Kumquats are the future. :imo: China is the largest and most strategic Kumquat producer globally-basically controlling the supply of this delicacy to the rest the world. . If that doesn't tell you anything just yet, then read on and wise up!
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat_production_in_China"]Kumquat production in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It's tradition in my tiny village here in Africa, to celebrate the "becoming of a man" with Kumquat brew. Kinda like a beer. It's delish! :D

It is also used as a perfume for the bride on the day of her marriage so that she may smell of a divine scent.

Obviously, times have changed and people are trying to get in on this, and monetize it.

A bit far-fetched, but It could take the tech world by storm. I can see it already:
"NFC enabled Kumquats"
"Throw and pay"

"Shopping has never been this fun".

Forget abut hosting in the cloud... Host in the Kumquat!

Obviously, this kind of tech, if it ever takes off, has still a long way to go and things are not yet cast in stone, but it does fascinate me that Kumquats might actually be making such a huge comeback after all those years. I remember eating Kumquats off someones tree when I was a child. :guilty:

The Kumquat Diet

Kumquats contain less than a gram of fat per 100-gram serving, and they are also cholesterol free.
A 100-gram serving of kumquats contains about 16 grams of carbs.
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/nutritional-value-kumquats-1382.html

Lot's of potential with this fruit.

What are your thoughts?

I looked up Kumquat(s) and Cumquat(s).com but it seems like other people took control of this niche years ago.

What are your thoughts on Kumquats, and the potential of the fruit for dieting purposes?

If you have any kumquat domains (or trees. this is a discussion thread after all) please feel free to post.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess you dropped VRKumquat becuase it was available! I snagged it! :)

•••
•••
Any news?
Well (rumor/rumour) is that there has been a fury of messages being exchanged between members of the "inner circle" and once all the Ultra Premium Names has been acquired especially these Uber Ultra Premium ones, the general public will be informed through various social media....
(disclaimer..I am not a member of the inner circle AKA KumquatMafia nor do I know any)

•••
Are Kumquat + Keyword in .xyz any good? Anyone sold names like that?

•••
^ Just lowball offers on mine from domainers. I plan on sitting on these for up to 5 years. I'm not letting these go that cheap. Renewals be damned.

•••
When is the launch date for .kumquat?

Don't want to miss it. I want to get 5-10% market share of LLLL.kumquat chips.

•••
Just few days ago Cumquat / co.uk dropped, but it's very difficult to dropcatch them.

•••
Just few days ago Cumquat / co.uk dropped, but it's very difficult to dropcatch them.

It is not that simple for UK. Namequat.com sale data shows that they prefer kumquat names in org.uk, not co.uk. Brits are weird, what can I say...

•••
I wanted to reg kumqu.at but it's registered and parked :|

kumqu.at
ist bereits delegiert.

I believe it may be have been registered since 2005.

•••
Guys, be careful. There is a new scam going on called cyberkumquatting. Basically it is cybersquatters targeting your kumquat names.

•••
When is the launch date for .kumquat?

Don't want to miss it. I want to get 5-10% market share of LLLL.kumquat chips.
Kinda answered your question..vaguely...
Well (rumor/rumour) is that there has been a fury of messages being exchanged between members of the "inner circle" and once all the Ultra Premium Names has been acquired especially these Uber Ultra Premium ones, the general public will be informed through various social media....
(disclaimer..I am not a member of the inner circle AKA KumquatMafia nor do I know any)
The first step (preparing for launching date has finalized.....bear in my mind that my information could be part of their plan

•••
Kumquats.com on auction at GoDaddy. How much for this plural kumquat domain?

•••
Kumquats.com on auction at GoDaddy. How much for this plural kumquat domain?
Not sure but I have a feeling ..way out of my budget..and sure don't want to re mortgage my house

•••
•••
•••
I made Kumquat Jam last Friday.

•••
Not sure but I have a feeling ..way out of my budget..and sure don't want to re mortgage my house
Second mortgage... to buy dn :)

•••
So we have .kiwi but still no .kumquat ?
There is something very wrong here.

•••
So we have .kiwi but still no .kumquat ?
There is something very wrong here.

Obviously the fault of naysayers and bashers of nGTLDs. We know the public love kumquats and there is huge demand for .kunquat. So as domainers we need to stick together and all register as many nGTLDs as possible to get those registry masters to create .kumquat. Surely a company named Donuts understands how popular food is?

Someone is ahead of us and registered kumquat.* in every extension so far.

•••
•••
Kumquat,ca yesterday;

2 visitors, 1 click, $0.04 revenue! Exciting times as advertisers start to open their wallets to capture some of our kumquat traffic.

•••
I should have bought the com when i saw it for $1.25 LOL

•••
For some people the USA election left a bitter aftertaste....
Well once the border restrictions are lifted they can enjoy a new fruit, ladies and gentlemen let me present

Trumpquat.com

•••
well Trumpkin.com sold for over $400

•••
I'm hearing that there's going to be a huge jump in demand for *quat domains towards the end of March.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back