IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
Kumquats are the future. :imo: China is the largest and most strategic Kumquat producer globally-basically controlling the supply of this delicacy to the rest the world. . If that doesn't tell you anything just yet, then read on and wise up!
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat_production_in_China"]Kumquat production in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It's tradition in my tiny village here in Africa, to celebrate the "becoming of a man" with Kumquat brew. Kinda like a beer. It's delish! :D

It is also used as a perfume for the bride on the day of her marriage so that she may smell of a divine scent.

Obviously, times have changed and people are trying to get in on this, and monetize it.

A bit far-fetched, but It could take the tech world by storm. I can see it already:
"NFC enabled Kumquats"
"Throw and pay"

"Shopping has never been this fun".

Forget abut hosting in the cloud... Host in the Kumquat!

Obviously, this kind of tech, if it ever takes off, has still a long way to go and things are not yet cast in stone, but it does fascinate me that Kumquats might actually be making such a huge comeback after all those years. I remember eating Kumquats off someones tree when I was a child. :guilty:

The Kumquat Diet

Kumquats contain less than a gram of fat per 100-gram serving, and they are also cholesterol free.
A 100-gram serving of kumquats contains about 16 grams of carbs.
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/nutritional-value-kumquats-1382.html

Lot's of potential with this fruit.

What are your thoughts?

I looked up Kumquat(s) and Cumquat(s).com but it seems like other people took control of this niche years ago.

What are your thoughts on Kumquats, and the potential of the fruit for dieting purposes?

If you have any kumquat domains (or trees. this is a discussion thread after all) please feel free to post.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The uberpremium kumquatrecipes.com is on prerelease at NJ :-D
Infinite potential in this juicy domain.

But if you are on a tight budget despair not, for delightfuloptionalskumquatpumpkin.com is scheduled for deletion in the next few days.

Last edited:
•••

NJ has all the best domains. :xf.grin:

I'm hearing that numeric + *quat domains are going to be the next big thing in Chyna but only in .com.

I snagged i8quat.co but all variants of *quat with 8 and 9 on each end are already taken.

•••
Infinite potential in this juicy domain.

But if you are on a tight budget despair not, for delightfuloptionalskumquatpumpkin.com is scheduled for deletion in the next few days.

Great news! I've been waiting on delightfuloptionalskumquatpumpkin.com to drop for ages! I have delightfuloptionalskumquatsquash.com and this will really put me in the driver's seat. Thanks for the heads up!

•••
I got Kumquat.aF as in Kumquat as F#%@. I think I just paid for my kids college. Thanks to this thread!

•••
I'm sQuating on a few Quat names meself.

•••
A threat to Kumquat's is Huanglongbing.
.com is taken but not being used for the resource it should be.

This could have a devastating effect on Quat domains.

•••
A threat to Kumquat's is Huanglongbing.
.com is taken but not being used for the resource it should be.

This could have a devastating effect on Quat domains.
I see it as a golden opportunity.
Supply and demand of the quats will drive up the price of the domains.

Come on Huanglongbing. Do your worst.

Peace,
Cy

•••
World 'Quat Day is less than a week away! Saturday, March 32, 2017!

•••
kumquatkangaroo.com buk it now, sirs

•••
•••
Breaking news..Starbucks/Tim Hortons/Kuerig and a few other big players are working on a kumquat flavored marijuana extract!!

Been registering variety of keywords in (dot)ca..all the other extensions are free game..

•••
KUMquat is catching with adult industry too!

•••
•••
•••
•••
We've been taking big offers and heavy traffic on FakeKumquats.com... look to see a big sale in the news.

•••
•••
•••
•••
As they say in KumQuatala, you can take the Quat out of the man, but you ain't no man without the Quat.

•••
In light of @Kate 's thread, and after almost a year I want to thank @carob and @domainventure for firing this puppy back up.

I guess all my VR/quat names are passé now that the Crypto/quat landrush has started.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
Does Quat domains come with SSL certificates too?

•••
Does Quat domains come with SSL certificates too?
Depends on where you reg them.
I heard rumors of a secret register located somewhere in Nigeria that offers them for free, and if you provide the proper information you may well be on your way getting a cut of the money (approx. 45 mil.) the CEO needs to transfer to the U.S.to avoid ICANN charges.

Good luck.

Peace,
Kenny

•••
QuadDecentralized.com
Dequadralized.com
BlockchainQuad.com
QuadUnchained.com

•••
Anyone registered Trumps Quat (singular or plural?) Heard he enjoys it...might be a great image site for a end user..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back