Dynadot
Spaceship
Watch

NPer

Very Allergic to CURRYTop Member
Impact
Kumquats are the future. :imo: China is the largest and most strategic Kumquat producer globally-basically controlling the supply of this delicacy to the rest the world. . If that doesn't tell you anything just yet, then read on and wise up!
[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumquat_production_in_China"]Kumquat production in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

It's tradition in my tiny village here in Africa, to celebrate the "becoming of a man" with Kumquat brew. Kinda like a beer. It's delish! :D

It is also used as a perfume for the bride on the day of her marriage so that she may smell of a divine scent.

Obviously, times have changed and people are trying to get in on this, and monetize it.

A bit far-fetched, but It could take the tech world by storm. I can see it already:
"NFC enabled Kumquats"
"Throw and pay"

"Shopping has never been this fun".

Forget abut hosting in the cloud... Host in the Kumquat!

Obviously, this kind of tech, if it ever takes off, has still a long way to go and things are not yet cast in stone, but it does fascinate me that Kumquats might actually be making such a huge comeback after all those years. I remember eating Kumquats off someones tree when I was a child. :guilty:

The Kumquat Diet

Kumquats contain less than a gram of fat per 100-gram serving, and they are also cholesterol free.
A 100-gram serving of kumquats contains about 16 grams of carbs.
http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/nutritional-value-kumquats-1382.html

Lot's of potential with this fruit.

What are your thoughts?

I looked up Kumquat(s) and Cumquat(s).com but it seems like other people took control of this niche years ago.

What are your thoughts on Kumquats, and the potential of the fruit for dieting purposes?

If you have any kumquat domains (or trees. this is a discussion thread after all) please feel free to post.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If the Kumquat industry had reg'd domains back then, then we would be out of names to reg. Maybe they decide to use a brandable name instead of using the keyword in their domain name.

I am finding it increasingly difficult to register Kumquat related names lately.

What do you think about Quatkum.com?

Or should i focus on long tail Kumquat names?

Thanks for your help!!!

•••
I am finding it increasingly difficult to register Kumquat related names lately.

Thanks for your help!!!

Long tail focusing on phrases that will be spoken into a phone.

"WhereCanIFindKumquats.com"

is better then

KumquatWhere.com

Which could be confused with another new niche featured in another showcase.

•••

Funny you should mention Quatkum.com because earlier while posting, I started with "Quat" and then realized my error.

Could possibly be the main typo of the traffic-rich Kumquat.com.

Thanks for your help!!!

I think DU's post covers the long tail Kumquat names very nicely and I agree with his points re the voice search.

I do think it helps if it is long tail name, especially since each additional keyword, improves it's overall appeal.

•••

Thanks for your help!!!

there are a lot of good ones still available, just like

Kumquatsex,com Kumquats + ex for exchange

LMFAO

•••
the single word "kumquat" seems to be taken in at least 16 extensions besides the .com :blink:

Last edited:
•••
the single word "kumquat" seems to be taken in at least 16 extensions besides the .com :blink:

don't worry, with the 1,000's of new extensions coming - there will be endless opportunities to register your kumquat.

•••
don't worry, with the 1,000's of new extensions coming - there will be endless opportunities to register your kumquat.

thank you

•••

Thanks for the interesting fact!

I don't mean to brag or sound cool... but I actually know one of those 16+ owners. B-)

He did say that he will be holding out for better price, once this niche takes off. :$:

•••

Why wait? The .pw is available.

•••
I do think it helps if it is long tail name, especially since each additional keyword, improves it's overall appeal.

Speaking of long tails, don't forget about the scissor-tailed bushy-top Kumquat. I'm told thy are quite rare.

•••
Speaking of long tails, don't forget about the scissor-tailed bushy-top Kumquat. I'm told thy are quite rare.

They are certainly rare!
I searched Google images, and the closest pic that I could find online that meets the description you gave is:

P201002102041554257334410.jpg

•••
He did say that he will be holding out for better price, once this niche takes off. :$:

May have been a mistake... sometimes offers only come along once.

What do you think about Lychees?

•••
Good evening my fellow kumquatters - and what a day it's been.. the weather here in Vancouver has been cold and damp the kind of weather that sinks into your bones and makes them ache

Today in a secret underground lair under the street's of vancouver I was watching and setting up countless shots of a fully grown man in a wearable robo outfit - instead of thinking how this will look on film.. all I could think of was how would robocop look in a wearable kumquat suit would that look bad-a$$ to all the villains, and would his kumquats be squashed as he jumps onto his robo bike ...:btw roboquats is available as I post

So as I see it, when it comes to the subject of what to do next, with my kumquat domains I truly believe I have two choices the first option is - once my kumquats are listed @ great domains someone of the very high calibre of Frank or Adam will bid on my kumquats and make me a millionaire overnight...

the second option - is I wait!!!! I hold out and get attached to my kumquats and start naming each one as I do with my teeth..

oh it's so wonderful to be holding my kumquats so tightly I'll be a millionaire by the weekend.

Tata!

•••
ummm, excuse me but I hold the TM on QuatKummers (check my earlier post) and all variations thereof.
So back off or expect a C&D post haste.
In fact you can expect a reverse hijack UDRP.... oh wait, I shouldnt call it that.... nevermind.

Peace,
Cy

Lychees are really only popular in asia, and we all know there is no real market there...
man, they dont even speak american there, so why even bother.
silly n00bs

oh it's so wonderful to be holding my kumquats so tightly

watch out, if you hold them too tightly, they'll squirt, and then what have you got... flacid kumquats.

Last edited:
•••
flacid kumquats.
FlaccidKumquats(dot com) now that a domain name almost as good as ``howtoeatkumquats`` , ``candiedkumquats``, ``howdoyoueatkumquats`` or ``whattodowithkumquats``
(I believe anyway)

•••
ummm, excuse me but I hold the TM on QuatKummers (check my earlier post) and all variations thereof.
So back off or expect a C&D post haste.
In fact you can expect a reverse hijack UDRP.

I welcome your c&d letter - you and no one can take my Kumquats away from me ...and just like the 100's of spammers and lowballers I mean so low that hit me in my balls everyday with there lil offers for my ll.com - they are met with my auto responder

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Muh-huh-huh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

watch out, if you hold them too tightly, they'll squirt, and then what have you got... flacid kumquats.

:lala::lol:

•••
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Muh-huh-huh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

:lala::lol:

AlanParsonsKumquat.com is available.

•••
MortalKumquat.com is available! Great game.

•••
Kumquatulations on holding out!

May have been a mistake... sometimes offers only come along once.

"We had a once in a lifetime
But I just couldn't see until it was gone
A second once in a lifetime
May be too much to ask but i swear from now on
If ever your in my arms again
This time I'll love you much better
If ever your in my arms again
This time I'll hold you forever
This time we'll never end"

Had you let go of Kumquat.Tv for a just $x,xxx, you'd be singing these legendary words of regret to your domain right now .

Interesting to note-this song was a hit in 1984 which was just before the birth of .com. Sung by the music legend, Peabo Bryson.

Worth holding onto. But that's just :imho:

Last edited:
•••
watch out, if you hold them too tightly, they'll squirt, and then what have you got...

Kumquat Aid.

We can enjoy it as a drink. :lol:

•••
•••
I knew it!!!!

tumblr_m1yrcvIVrq1r5n0bgo1_500.jpg
[/url]

Get ready for the news to break. It's gonna be BIG!!

:o No way! I'm tired of scientists playing God!

However, I'll make an exception since they genetically modified a Kumquat into a human being!

Kudos to the team of scientists from the department of Molecular Biology at the university for this breakthrough.

KumquatGenetics.com is available.

•••
I'll make an exception since they genetically modified a Kumquat into a human being!

They are among us.......................

I heard a rumor that Google is coming out with a pair of glasses that allows you to see if a person is a genetically engineered Kumquat or not.

I heard the term Kumquman being thrown around on some blogs lately.

Tempted to reg KumquatGlasses.com and KumGlasses.com.

Worth the reg?

•••
They are among us.......................

D-: I had a strange feeling about that.

I heard a rumor that Google is coming out with a pair of glasses that allows you to see if a person is a genetically engineered Kumquat or not.

And look at Google, getting into this niche with Kumquat gene detection technology in their glasses. Huge corporations... I tell you! But I am definitely getting a pair.

I can see the headlines now:
"See life through the Quat"

Tempted to reg KumquatGlasses.com and KumGlasses.com.

Worth the reg?

I think they are. Kumquat gene detection is going to be big!

Members here have told me via pm about the high traffic they are receiving on their Kumquat domains. Some apparently have made reg fee back threefold on day one!! And RPC keeps going up!!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back