Dynadot

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol your crazy man! by the way?? what's your thoughts on that "Spectrum" domain I inboxed you about? for this niche?

also heads up .ru domains? check Namebio. seems as though these domains in this extension doesn't have to be in Russian.
I would not, I just wait around (set auctions) but that's my strategy..yeh I noticed that as well however I believe the native languages are better

Last edited:
•••
T

Last edited:
•••
Got two more

Tienda5g.com(shop 5g,5gshop,5gstore)spanish

Shop5g.cn

•••
•••
•••
robotics, and bots are very good, nice

•••
This Qi Wireless Charging Receiver is specially designed for Apple Iphones

It is specially designed for. The most efficient way to add wireless charging feature by piggybacking it on the battery of the Apple Iphone it works well with any Qi-enabled charger.

5GQi.com any thoughts on this one or am I reaching ??? NLLL too

Last edited:
•••

It is specially designed for. The most efficient way to add wireless charging feature by piggybacking it on the battery of the Apple Iphone it works well with any Qi-enabled charger.

Wow! I'm willing to bet that Apple already knows, after all, they are "Big Tech".

•••

I have the reverse 5GiQ.com so I think you are good.

Good info! Tesla's dream of wireless power realized.

5g high speed power conduit via wireless

•••
I have the reverse 5GiQ.com so I think you are good.

Good info! Tesla's dream of wireless power realized.

5g high speed power conduit via wireless
You are a wise man:pompous: So was Tesla:pompous:

•••
5G Headlines February 10th 2017:

•••
Saw that. Recently? Wasn't that taken?

Drop?
Damn! Missed that if that's the case
Nice catch!
Yeah was a drop, grab via on godaddy.
Thanks mate

•••
5G Headlines February 10th 2017:

I'm so glad I started this thread! any domains hand regged due to this thread giving them ideas.

Send me my cut! lol

Just kidding! .........or am I? :xf.wink:

No..Seriously. I'm just kidding! lol

•••
Anyone pick up any good 5Gs?
New member here!!
Been doing domains for some time now but never really made any $$ with it .
It may change with some of my 5g domains.i hope ?
There are many 5g related .com still available
I pickup several 2 letters 5g the past few weeks and I still see some available !
Here are the one I got : Cw5g tk5g. Tw5g. Vw5g. Wc5g. Wn5g
All of these 2 letters have some great acronyms related to 5g.

One thing that did surprise me a lot is that many companies that are going to be dealing with 5g in the near future have not registering their respective name 5g.

I pickup a few that I may have to give up eventually in the future for trademark infringement!! But I play with them for now!!
Alibaba5g. Altaba5g amazon5g apple5g and more ( all .com)

Today I pickup twit5g.com

•••
New member here!!
Been doing domains for some time now but never really made any $$ with it .
It may change with some of my 5g domains.i hope ?
There are many 5g related .com still available
I pickup several 2 letters 5g the past few weeks and I still see some available !
Here are the one I got : Cw5g tk5g. Tw5g. Vw5g. Wc5g. Wn5g
All of these 2 letters have some great acronyms related to 5g.

One thing that did surprise me a lot is that many companies that are going to be dealing with 5g in the near future have not registering their respective name 5g.

I pickup a few that I may have to give up eventually in the future for trademark infringement!! But I play with them for now!!
Alibaba5g. Altaba5g amazon5g apple5g and more ( all .com)

Today I pickup twit5g.com
A public 5G Dispute (UDRP) may raise awareness.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Yesterday i registered 5gwireless.co
What do you guys think? I kno the extension isnt very popular right now.

•••
Yesterday i registered 5gwireless.co
What do you guys think? I kno the extension isnt very popular right now.
5gwifi.co is also available.

•••
still 2letters 5g.com available !!!
Register rc5g.com today
Rc has more than 200 acronyms including :
Radio control
Remote control
Receiver
I like remote control 5g !!

•••
Rs5g.com is still for grab!!!
Rs has around 200acronyms including :
Russia.
Radio shack
Room service
Reservation system ( my favorite)!!!

Get it before I do !!

•••
For those that want to find end users for their domain names, may find some potential in doing a trademark search.. for instance, if you do a search for "5G", you will get about 33 (Live) TM's along with the owner's names, addresses, as well as their lawyer's info... just a little help in reaching out to potential buyers with TM names (not necessarily domain names) that are similar or exact match to your domains. some of the TM's are fairly new... like 2016-2017; newer then a lot of domain names. I hope this helps, let me know your thoughts.

•••
For those that want to find end users for their domain names, may find some potential in doing a trademark search.. for instance, if you do a search for "5G", you will get about 33 (Live) TM's along with the owner's names, addresses, as well as their lawyer's info... just a little help in reaching out to potential buyers with TM names (not necessarily domain names) that are similar or exact match to your domains. some of the TM's are fairly new... like 2016-2017; newer then a lot of domain names. I hope this helps, let me know your thoughts.

Are you aware of the danger in what you propose to people mark?

•••
Freedom of information act, (FOIA) it's public info. The same as some marketers use for solicitations, some people do contacts.

Last edited:
•••
Freedom of information act, (FOIA) it's public info. The same as some marketers use for solicitations, this is for the people that like to do contacts.

I guess you are not aware then..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back