Dynadot

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

NameSilo
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
USA TODAY...... 19 Hours ago
5G, which promises blistering download speeds, is coming soon
Patrolling the congested halls of Barcelona's Mobile World Congress, you couldn't help but run into some sign of “5G,” the full-throttle Internet aspirations for smartphone manufacturers, chipmakers, network operators, and government regulators.

But what precisely is 5G and when will it impact our everyday lives? The quick takeaway is that 5G, or the next generation of mobile technology, is all about blistering speeds on the smartphones in our pockets. But it’s also technology likely to have a broad bearing on society at large, touching everything from remote medicine to the Internet of Things.

“These are the kind of disruptions that happen once in a decade," says Hiroshi Lockheimer, senior vice president for Android, Chrome OS & Play at Google.

"Today no one ever questions why 4G should exist. Even if it’s just Gmail, or browsing the Web, you want to use 4G to do it. And I think that’s how it’s going to be with 5G. It’s faster, lower latency—why wouldn’t you want that?”
veryday new money is pouring into 5G, I'm very happy I found this niche.
added:

5Gholo.com
Apps5G.com
Good

•••
SPEAK TO ME: REAL-TIME TRANSLATION. Here’s one that isn’t ready for prime-time just yet: Real-time language translation for video conferencing. While advances are being made, the technology to converse smoothly with a non-native speaker remains elusive for now, REA’s Dalton said. “That will change the world.".

FASTER THAN A SPEEDING BULLET: 5G. The next evolution of mobile networks, known as 5G, is expected to roll out in the next few years and could do much more than just make it easier to work from home. AT&T’s chief strategy officer John Donovan said the technology will open the doors to “new experiences in virtual reality, self-driving cars, robotics, smart cities, health care and so much more”. BLOOMBERG

Other innovations soon to be seen at an office near you include augmented reality office spaces, real-time translation tools and super-fast 5G internet, which should allow many workers more flexibility to work remotely.

5GTranslator.com

•••
Mostly all traffic , some 100% for my 5g domains are from China. Even the foreign language ones.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
USA TODAY...... 19 Hours ago
5G, which promises blistering download speeds, is coming soon
Patrolling the congested halls of Barcelona's Mobile World Congress, you couldn't help but run into some sign of “5G,” the full-throttle Internet aspirations for smartphone manufacturers, chipmakers, network operators, and government regulators.

But what precisely is 5G and when will it impact our everyday lives? The quick takeaway is that 5G, or the next generation of mobile technology, is all about blistering speeds on the smartphones in our pockets. But it’s also technology likely to have a broad bearing on society at large, touching everything from remote medicine to the Internet of Things.

“These are the kind of disruptions that happen once in a decade," says Hiroshi Lockheimer, senior vice president for Android, Chrome OS & Play at Google.

"Today no one ever questions why 4G should exist. Even if it’s just Gmail, or browsing the Web, you want to use 4G to do it. And I think that’s how it’s going to be with 5G. It’s faster, lower latency—why wouldn’t you want that?”

nice!!! link?

•••
Register

Fr5g.com. Today ( still 2 letters 5g.com available!!!)

Telephone5g.com a few weeks back

this is true. nice! did you get KR5g tooo.

I got 5GFrance.com I missed France5G.com by a day.:xf.frown: :xf.grin:

•••
just picked up

5GFIRM.COM
5GREPORT.COM
LiFi5G.com

•••
this is true. nice! did you get KR5g tooo.

I got 5GFrance.com I missed France5G.com by a day.:xf.frown: :xf.grin:
picked up 5GMiami.com and for a longshot 5GCuba.com

•••
I received another offer for 5gstore.de it was way too low must be at least xxxx. All my 5g domains are for sale if interested please PM me..thanks.

•••
I received another offer for 5gstore.de it was way too low must be at least xxxx. All my 5g domains are for sale if interested please PM me..thanks.

wait. are you saying you GOT a $xxxx offer? or you WANT a $xxxx offer?

•••
I'm saying I have gotten two xxx offers but refused. I will only consider accepting a xxxx offer.

Last edited:
•••
I'm saying I have gotten two xxx offers but refused. I will only accept a xxxx offer.

that's crazy. 5gStore.de will be a good investment for anyone. xxx is highway robbery.
stick to your guns. and when you sell please do us all a favor and report to NB thanks.

and when you do sell 5gStore.de I'll be right behind you with 5gStores.de lol

•••
That's what I was thinking xxx? Way too low..

•••
•••
Mike Mann Maybe? lol and he'll sell it for $180K
Lol .... Probably someone just seeing if I would let it go for chicken change... I'm reasonable but not that reasonable

•••
AT&T Working To Bring 5G Wireless Service To Miami

The city of Miami could become one of the first cities to have 5G wireless service from AT&T.

The company sent a letter to city officials earlier this week stating that Miami was being evaluated for the service, and requesting information on affixing telecommunications equipment to city owned utility poles, street lights, billboards, structures or any other City owned infrastructure.

Miami has not yet been officially announced as a 5G city for the company. Yesterday, AT&T announced that 5G service will roll out later this year in Austin and Indianapolis, with top speeds of up to 400 Mbps. Speeds will later increase to 1 Gbps.

Reg 5GMiami.com

•••
AT&T Working To Bring 5G Wireless Service To Miami

The city of Miami could become one of the first cities to have 5G wireless service from AT&T.

The company sent a letter to city officials earlier this week stating that Miami was being evaluated for the service, and requesting information on affixing telecommunications equipment to city owned utility poles, street lights, billboards, structures or any other City owned infrastructure.

Miami has not yet been officially announced as a 5G city for the company. Yesterday, AT&T announced that 5G service will roll out later this year in Austin and Indianapolis, with top speeds of up to 400 Mbps. Speeds will later increase to 1 Gbps.

Reg 5GMiami.com

This is Insane! Awesome News! I wonder if Paris will be one of the cities next?

5GParis.com
Paris5G.com
5GNewYork.com
NewYork5G.com

interestingly these below are taken! (not mine!)

5GNYC
NYC5g
NY5G
5GNY

but the best part?

LE5G.com
and
5GLA.com both taken by ....wait for it!???? Chinese!!

check the whois yourself! lol

•••
Did anyone notice the Domaining/ gang article titled...
"AUTONOMOUSCARS & DOMAINS"
Intel acquired Mobileye for $15.3 Billion dollars, kind of makes me wonder what my 5GAutonomousCars/com
5GSelfdrivingCar/com
5GdriverlessCar/com ; may be worth?

•••
Intel acquired Mobileye for $15.3 Billion dollars, kind of makes me wonder what my 5GAutonomousCars/com
5GSelfdrivingCar/com

Link?

Also have high hopes for my Car5G.com

Many NB sales starting with "Car".

Last edited:
•••
5GSelfdrivingCar/com
5gdriverlesscars.com
5gselfdrivingcars.com
Are both still available.

•••
I have 5GVehicles.com ..hope that covers it:pompous:

•••
•••
I think 5GDriverless.com was on my list back when I was registering via Dotster. somehow it goes "lost" in my bulk buy. Damn You dotster!!!!!!!! lol

heads up Driverless5G.com is available.

•••
I think 5GDriverless.com was on my list back when I was registering via Dotster. somehow it goes "lost" in my bulk buy. Damn You dotster!!!!!!!! lol

heads up Driverless5G.com is available.
5g sensors will make most equipment autonomous, so I may get that one , it's a can't miss.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back