Dynadot

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sitting,and holding are ok as long as plans are involved. and your registration is first... right?

Last edited:
•••
sitting,and holding are ok as long as plans are involved. and your registration is first

Mark you never suggested sitting and holding. I wish you plenty of success but please be careful in advising about areas you are not sure about.

•••
some people like to do contacts, not me, if someone happens to find one of my names, it'll be because they search for it and not the other way.

•••
Erisson is forcasting a $582B market opportunity for 5G technology by 2027, that's ten years at about $63B a year globally.

•••
I did out bound on tienda5g.com . I think if its a generic name there isnt much to worry on right?

•••
Interesting Read from 2015

Chinese Internet Company Sets Domain Name Record With USD17 Million Purchase

February 9, 2015 Mobile and Cloud
How much is a good website domain name worth these days? An insider from Qihoo 360 confirmed that the company has invested USD17 million, which is about CNY110 million, to acquire the top-level domain 360.com.

This top-level domain was previously owned by telecom carrier Vodafone.

At present, the domain has directed to Qihoo 360’s search engine site Haosou.com. At the same time, the owner information of domain record has been updated to Beijing Qihoo Technology Company Limited.

Qihoo 360’s domain acquisition price reportedly sets a new record for domain transactions, making 360.com the most expensive publicly-priced domain in the world. Prior to this, Sex.com held the first position. This domain was acquired by Clover Holdings Ltd from an adult entertainment company named Escom LLC for USD13 million in 2008.

The insider from Qihoo 360 said that the lack of an international top-level domain was a major brand risk for the company. The domain acquisition will help Qihoo 360 improve its international brand image and eliminate the brand risk. In 2015, Qihoo 360 will enhance expansion in overseas markets and this new top-level domain will become a big advantage.

The security software and mobile services company previously relied on the domain 360.cn, but now it will focus on solely using the new 360.com domain name.

Dropping the .cn domain name is important for international expansion because many email providers will block email coming from .cn domains; search engines pigeonhole .cn domains as only focusing on Chinese users; and many international users are unaware of the .cn extension and will attempt instead to always visit the .com address.

•••
In a report released in January, IHS Markit, a London-based research firm, says the arrival of 5G, sometime around 2020, will elevate wireless to an elite category economists call general purpose technologies that includes the printing press and the steam engine. The study estimates that 5G will generate $3.5 trillion in economic output and 22 million jobs worldwide by 2035.

5GRecruiter.com

•••
Start your ENGINES 5G fans!!!

ZTE launches world's first 5G-ready smartphone

wire-128121-1488118037-284_634x422.jpg

A display of smartphones at last year's Mobile World Congress. Lightening-fast 5G mobile internet is due to be up and running by 2020

Chinese telecoms giant ZTE unveiled Sunday what it said is the world's first smartphone compatible with the lightening-fast 5G mobile internet service that networks expect to have up and running by 2020.

The company said the Gigabit Phone is the first smartphone capable of download speeds reaching up to 1 gigabit per second (Gbps) -- up to 10 times faster than the first generation of 4G services widely in use today.

The device, unveiled in Barcelona in northeastern Spain on the eve of the start on Monday of the Mobile World Congress, the world's biggest mobile fair, will allow for 360-degree panoramic Virtual Reality video and fast downloads of ultra Hi-Fi music and videos.

"With the new device, the way people stay connected will be changed forever. Focusing on 5G technologies will be one of the key priorities of ZTE´s global development," a ZTE spokesman said.

Tech firms are racing to develop products that will be compatible with 5G, shorthand for the fifth generation of networks, which promise blazing fast connectivity for a generation used to streaming movies and TV directly to phones.

South Korean carrier KT Corp aims to offer trial 5G services during the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang.

The first large-scale commercial deployment of the technology is expected in 2020.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4261324/ZTE-launches-worlds-5G-ready-smartphone.html

Let's get ready to Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmblleeee!!!!

oh any ZTE5G.com owned by ZTE Corporation.

2016-5-15

Last edited:
•••
Another one and another one.....................

http://5gaa.org/

check out all those members of the 5G Automotive Association?
Perhaps it's time for Car5G.com!

The CAR will be Connected!

5g.jpg
?!?!?!

•••
I own 5GAA.de I plan to use this generic.

•••
In the spirit of NFCENABLED.COM

I REGGED 5GEnabled.con

Goggle "4g enabled" and you'll "get it".

5g enabled ........

Phones
Laptops
Cars
Homes
Tablets
PC
VR
AR
TV
Internet
Wearables

Endless use!!!!

•••
•••
Looks like 3GPP and 22 tech companies known as the "G22" are fighting.. it seems 3GPP is set to roll out commercial 5G by 2020, but G22 (22 tech companies) want a commercial roll out by 2019! This thing called 5G is getting volatile, can't keep a lid on it. 3GPP is the entity for 5G standardization, last week 3GPP obtained a 5G LOGO. This logo is the official logo for the 5G standards, however 22 tech companies (G22) say the 2020 date will make them lose money. IMO, The 2020 roll out date could allow their competitors to get up to speed, shrinking early 5G market share. More lowballs coming in, no thanks I'm holdin.

•••

I REGGED 5GEnabled.con

5g enabled ........

Phones
Laptops
Cars
Homes
Tablets
PC
VR
AR
TV
Internet
Wearables

Endless use!!!!
I do see how I could enable devices/services by using that site. I understand 5G will have a effect on 2,3,and 4G.

•••
5g.si

Couldn't find any shorter :)

•••
•••

I REGGED 5GEnabled.con

5g enabled ........

Phones
Laptops
Cars
Homes
Tablets
PC
VR
AR
TV
Internet
Wearables

Endless use!!!!

Not to show off but I really am content and a little happy about my

5GEnabled.com

Especially when I could simply clone the successful nfcenabled.com

Or I could easily convince someone else to do so.

The future popular "catch" phrases in 5g will be things like.....

5G Technology
5G World
5G Mobile
5G Phones

The ones I noticed with 4G are the equivalent of thee above.

But one I noticed that was popular too was.

4G Enabled this and 4G Enabled that.

To Enable something is to give it power or thee ability to do something .

( Perhaps connect to a faster internet at blazing speeds?)

I think it's great as an all encompassing domain. It might as well BE 5GTechnology.com or 5GWorld.com

Lol

Jk but "close enough and a new multi billion dollar tech? is a good bet. I'll be happy with 1% of a couple of billion!!!! Lol

Side note. Yesterday on the subway around wall Street heard some brokers talking about 5G stocks but some weren't too familiar as they were old farts. So of course I had to school them. Lol

Told them about their potential about how ZTE just came out with the first 5G phone . How SK Telecom is out front ahead of Verizon and Qualcomm. How 5G is the key to unleash the real potential for VR, AR, MR, Holo and connected vehicles,iot,ioe.

Lol needless to say I made some new "friends"

I was even asked if I was a "techguy" and I told them " naaah I'm just a domainer." Lol

They did tell me there are some IPOs whose main "gimmick" was 5G . Like they provide infrastructure and services for 5G.

I asked them what companies. Of course they couldn't as it would be insider trading.

BS!

They just don't want to give a heads up on a stock before they can jump on it. Understandable! Lol

Exciting times for sure! If stock brokers are chopping at the bit to invest in 5G stocks? Only means a bright future for 5G. They are already putting their key accounts on the 5G "tip". They are also heavily invested in funds and venture capital who have put 5G on their radar.

•••
Not to show off but I really am content and a little happy about my

5GEnabled.com

Especially when I could simply clone the successful nfcenabled.com

Or I could easily convince someone else to do so.

The future popular "catch" phrases in 5g will be things like.....

5G Technology
5G World
5G Mobile
5G Phones

The ones I noticed with 4G are the equivalent of thee above.

But one I noticed that was popular too was.

4G Enabled this and 4G Enabled that.

To Enable something is to give it power or thee ability to do something .

( Perhaps connect to a faster internet at blazing speeds?)

I think it's great as an all encompassing domain. It might as well BE 5GTechnology.com or 5GWorld.com

Lol

Jk but "close enough and a new multi billion dollar tech? is a good bet. I'll be happy with 1% of a couple of billion!!!! Lol

Side note. Yesterday on the subway around wall Street heard some brokers talking about 5G stocks but some weren't too familiar as they were old farts. So of course I had to school them. Lol

Told them about their potential about how ZTE just came out with the first 5G phone . How SK Telecom is out front ahead of Verizon and Qualcomm. How 5G is the key to unleash the real potential for VR, AR, MR, Holo and connected vehicles,iot,ioe.

Lol needless to say I made some new "friends"

I was even asked if I was a "techguy" and I told them " naaah I'm just a domainer." Lol

They did tell me there are some IPOs whose main "gimmick" was 5G . Like they provide infrastructure and services for 5G.

I asked them what companies. Of course they couldn't as it would be insider trading.

BS!

They just don't want to give a heads up on a stock before they can jump on it. Understandable! Lol

Exciting times for sure! If stock brokers are chopping at the bit to invest in 5G stocks? Only means a bright future for 5G. They are already putting their key accounts on the 5G "tip". They are also heavily invested in funds and venture capital who have put 5G on their radar.
Well done, those stock brokers will hasten

•••
Sweden-based IT Multi-National Company (MNC) Ericsson recently launched exclusive 5G plugins to meet the ongoing demand of 5G in the country. The all new 5G plugins will help to successfully address different 5G use cases such as haptic feedback-enabled drones, driverless buses, mobile HD videos and much more.

Regged

5GPlugins.com

•••
Word of advice. Never forget when picking domains especially with something new like 5G make sure it is as generic a domain as you can find.

Don't back yourself into a "5G corner".

Pick one that has multi use not just for 5G.

For example I have 5Gizmo.com

Can be 5G domain but can also be a number + keyword domain.

Also country generics like especially countries with huge numbers.

Brandables by design are generic too.

•••
Register

Fr5g.com. Today ( still 2 letters 5g.com available!!!)

Telephone5g.com a few weeks back

•••
•••
Ok my recent additions
5gtechnologie.com
5gtechnologie.de
5g-technologie.de
5gtechnik.com
5gtechnik.de
5g-technik.de
5gaa.info
5gautos.de

•••
USA TODAY...... 19 Hours ago
5G, which promises blistering download speeds, is coming soon
Patrolling the congested halls of Barcelona's Mobile World Congress, you couldn't help but run into some sign of “5G,” the full-throttle Internet aspirations for smartphone manufacturers, chipmakers, network operators, and government regulators.

But what precisely is 5G and when will it impact our everyday lives? The quick takeaway is that 5G, or the next generation of mobile technology, is all about blistering speeds on the smartphones in our pockets. But it’s also technology likely to have a broad bearing on society at large, touching everything from remote medicine to the Internet of Things.

“These are the kind of disruptions that happen once in a decade," says Hiroshi Lockheimer, senior vice president for Android, Chrome OS & Play at Google.

"Today no one ever questions why 4G should exist. Even if it’s just Gmail, or browsing the Web, you want to use 4G to do it. And I think that’s how it’s going to be with 5G. It’s faster, lower latency—why wouldn’t you want that?”

•••
added:

5Gholo.com
Apps5G.com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back