Dynadot

showcase SHOWCASE 5G DOMAINS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
5g is inevitable. 5g will power and make iot and ioe (the internet of things/everything) a reality. It is the future. Are you ready?

Please share your best 5G domains.

And which is better?

5g+keyword?
Or
keyword+5g?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cool but i think its better to focus on sites that are talking about 5g tech . As i mentioned before, 5g is going to be great but its a supporting tech so for me to invest in it i need to see (research) sites from different fields brand with 5g and not with the other major tech involved

Jmho ofcourse.

I guess with this niche it's best to "cybersquat" on terms used for 4g

4glte
Ultra4g
4gmobile
4gtech
4gphone

The only ones I have that's close are..

5gUltra.com
5gBLE.com (Bluetooth low energy)

And the ones I have most hope for is

Home5g.com
House5g.com
Best5g.com

•••
I guess with this niche it's best to "cybersquat" on terms used for 4g

4glte
Ultra4g
4gmobile
4gtech
4gphone

The only ones I have that's close are..

5gUltra.com
5gBLE.com (Bluetooth low energy)

And the ones I have most hope for is

Home5g.com
House5g.com
Best5g.com

Correct.
Better to search for relevant keywords (and premium ones) then going all in with keywords that are not relevent to the tech itself.
Gl

•••
Thanks for all the awesome 5G ideas folks... while u guys are stocking up on 5G ...I'm gonna grab 6G domains :) - Planing ahead... :P

•••
Thanks for all the awesome 5G ideas folks... while u guys are stocking up on 5G ...I'm gonna grab 6G domains :) - Planing ahead... :P

Tech companies decided to pass on 6g and go with 7g instead...

Jk lol, good luck with that too.

•••
Just like with 4k and 8k it's best to go with HD.

Wonder what the equivalent is for these G's?

Hey wait a minute!

Maybe just G????????

Hehehe lol

•••
•••
IMO The technology of 4G just a little quicker than 3G (a Non event IMO). This is not the case with 5G . As the experts of billion dollar global chip makers are saying. 5G will change world economies,create millions of jobs, new verticals, enhance and advance all we know about technology, eliminate fiber and utilize the cloud 100%.The greatest find since electricity & the automobile. So think outside of a mobile phone, think bigger.

5G is a game changer . example 5GMARINE an actual website for autonomous military vessels that will become faster and smarter with 5G technology. this is just one example of thinking outside the box.

All relevant to the technology 100% = Would you let a doctor operate on you with 4G or 5G technology (5GSurgery)? Would you drive across country with a 4G or 5G enabled vehicles?(5GVehicles) Would you like to go to a 4G concert or a 5G concert where every seat is a front row view via VR wear(5GConcerts)? Would you rather day trade stocks with a 4G or 5G connection for better executions (5GHFT)? Can you create a smart city or home with 4G or 5G (5GLasVegas 5GApartments)? The answer is no it doesn't exist 100% with 4G

As I said before follow the money, the buzzword is 5G. look at what the financial analysts are saying. SK VZ AT&T are investing Billions to be the first to launch 5G.SK is investing all they can to have the 2018 Olympics be a smart venue all devices will be on 5G from around the world they will test it at the Olympic games. AT& T is doing the same with VZ in the U.S.

Think Bigger....

Last edited:
•••
IMO The technology of 4G just a little quicker than 3G (a Non event IMO). This is not the case with 5G . As the experts of billion dollar global chip makers are saying. 5G will change world economies,create millions of jobs, new verticals, enhance and advance all we know about technology, eliminate fiber and utilize the cloud 100%.The greatest find since electricity & the automobile. So think outside of a mobile phone, think bigger.

5G is a game changer . example 5GMARINE an actual website for autonomous military vessels that will become faster and smarter with 5G technology. this is just one example of thinking outside the box.

All relevant to the technology 100% = Would you let a doctor operate on you with 4G or 5G technology (5GSurgery)? Would you drive across country with a 4G or 5G enabled vehicles?(5GVehicles) Would you like to go to a 4G concert or a 5G concert where every seat is a front row view via VR wear(5GConcerts)? Would you rather day trade stocks with a 4G or 5G connection for better executions (5GHFT)? Can you create a smart city or home with 4G or 5G (5GLasVegas 5GApartments)? The answer is no it doesn't exist 100% with 4G

As I said before follow the money, the buzzword is 5G. look at what the financial analysts are saying. SK VZ AT&T are investing Billions to be the first to launch 5G.SK is investing all they can to have the 2018 Olympics be a smart venue all devices will be on 5G from around the world they will test it at the Olympic games. AT& T is doing the same with VZ in the U.S.

Think Bigger....
Ok, gl again!

•••
Ok, gl again!
I need some luck. I read an article that said if you invest in Domains stick to what you know best. Fishing is my passion unfortunately there is little money in fishing domains. But maybe if I hit it big with 5G since I'm involved with it on a daily basis at work I can retire and fish everyday ....:singing:

•••
I need some luck. I read an article that said if you invest in Domains stick to what you know best. Fishing is my passion unfortunately there is little money in fishing domains. But maybe if I hit it big with 5G since I'm involved with it on a daily basis at work I can retire and fish everyday ....:singing:

All im gonna say is do your research extensively.

Most lose money , some break even, few make money.

Research, research, research.

•••
All im gonna say is do your research extensively.

Most lose money , some break even, few make money.

Research, research, research.

Research. Namebio. Done.

Lol just kidding.

•••
5gStore.Club
5gShop.Club
5gShop.info
5gStore.top
5gStore.club
5gStore.info

88 a piece. I'm going to bed. goodnight guys.

oh and here's a sale to keep in mind.

3gstore.de 181,479 USD 2011-09-30 Sedo

if 5g will be 100 times better? will there be a repeat of this sale in the future?

although i have to admit. this was from 2011. and there was no similar sale for 4GStore.de

nor was there a sale for 3gStore.com

unless it was not reported?

I am drooling at that 5GStore.com for sure. lol

whoever owns it is sitting on goldmine.

•••
3GPP has just acquired a "5G LOGO" Things are heating up. I had some low ball offers, "5G" domain names aren't cheap.. at least mine aren't. However companies in the market for 5G Domains may be able to get a very good name at a very low price (Before the rush starts.) from Someone that don't know what they have. The first Big purchase of a 5G domain name is all that's needed. I also believe companies will start to sift through posts made on this board to find the domains they need, and some investors will make alot of money selling the 5G niche. More people will start to show up following the money, reading every post for hints, and techniques those posts may provide. IMO This couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys, The 5G Domain Investors.

Last edited:
•••
I think it's time to start collecting 5g LinkedIn connections.

•••
Recieved an offer on sedo for a 5g domain name. The offer was ridiculously low in my opinion. I will not let this name go cheap..

Last edited:
•••
Recieved an offer on sedo for a 5g domain name. The offer was ridiculously low in my opinion. I will not let this name go cheap..
HOLD!!!

•••
Going to contact SK TELECOM about my 5gKR.COM

Seeing as all these companies are jocking to be the first to roll out.

•••
3GPP has just acquired a "5G LOGO" Things are heating up. I had some low ball offers, "5G" domain names aren't cheap.. at least mine aren't. However companies in the market for 5G Domains may be able to get a very good name at a very low price (Before the rush starts.) from Someone that don't know what they have. The first Big purchase of a 5G domain name is all that's needed. I also believe companies will start to sift through posts made on this board to find the domains they need, and some investors will make alot of money selling the 5G niche. More people will start to show up following the money, reading every post for hints, and techniques those posts may provide. IMO This couldn't happen to a better bunch of guys, The 5G Domain Investors.

Rubber-stamping the much-speculated name to the next generation wireless communication technology, the 3GPP cellular standards group has officially adopted the term '5G' going forward. The 'Organizational Partners' have approved the new logo of 5G along with the name, which will become the forthcoming wireless standard. The new 5G logo is derived from the LTE Advanced Pro design, however forgoing the general recurrence of the 4G LTE branding.

•••
Going to contact SK TELECOM about my 5gKR.COM

Seeing as all these companies are jocking to be the first to roll out.
I have Wireless.kr; that 5G kr /com looks good too, should do well.

•••
•••
nice!!! that should do great!
I have a littel news scoup..Russia is only now working on 5G from a commercial stand point, so the pickings should be good, if I can get the translations down pack.

•••
I have a littel news scoup..Russia is only now working on 5G from a commercial stand point, so the pickings should be good, if I can get the translations down pack.

you mean like my 5GRU.com?

•••
5gStore.Club
5gShop.Club
5gShop.info
5gStore.top
5gStore.club
5gStore.info

88 a piece. I'm going to bed. goodnight guys.

oh and here's a sale to keep in mind.

3gstore.de 181,479 USD 2011-09-30 Sedo

if 5g will be 100 times better? will there be a repeat of this sale in the future?

although i have to admit. this was from 2011. and there was no similar sale for 4GStore.de

nor was there a sale for 3gStore.com

unless it was not reported?

I am drooling at that 5GStore.com for sure. lol

whoever owns it is sitting on goldmine.

to complete the set I got

5GStore
5GShop

both in .Fr and .co and .eu and

if you want you can get these in .kr but just too much with Trustee fee.

•••
you mean like my 5GRU.com?
That's good, but I was thinking along the lines of..5Gbesprovodnoy.ru; Translation 5Gwireless.ru; although it maybe a bad russian translation. But don't look now! there's now technology that's ten times faster then "5G" still alot kinks in it though. It looks like another ten, fifteen years away. If this keeps up people will have the capabilty to travel through space on special 7G connections, inside special ships covered with 7G force fields, with minimal power use, at 7G speeds. Earth 2 Mars would take 20mins. with little, or no decompression, lol, kindof reminds me of the suitcase cell phone days for some reason. I got more tech stories, oh, and it wont be called 7G, it'll be called something else like 5G3.8THz (just my opinion) 5G is still in it's infancy with billions of dollars being spent by "big tech" also company rebranding is starting to happen as more and more companies big and small start rolling out there "5G" goods and services. ok back to this .ru thing

Last edited:
•••
lol your crazy man! by the way?? what's your thoughts on that "Spectrum" domain I inboxed you about? for this niche?

also heads up .ru domains? check Namebio. seems as though these domains in this extension doesn't have to be in Russian.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back