Dynadot

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I found a nice brandable (I think :))

BigDataToGo.com

It might have some good potentials for mobile applications and also for businesses that are interested in specific data sets for their field of operation which is an area that I have started to explore.

I just checked today (ten minutes ago) yours one (hm, was taken already today) and BigData2Go.com
Without yours the name with number is much less priced, so I skip the reg:)

•••
Just tried to reg bigdataenterprises.com at GD (even had it in my cart). It dropped several days ago, 03.01 · 19:12. I might have checked it at NC just before adding to cart at GD and before I could check out, it was regged. I was also looking up a few more but sometime between about 12:48 PM CST, the earliest I could have checked it and 1:07 PM someone nabbed it. Suspicious. >:(

•••
Just tried to reg bigdataenterprises.com at GD (even had it in my cart). It dropped several days ago, 03.01 · 19:12. I might have checked it at NC just before adding to cart at GD and before I could check out, it was regged. I was also looking up a few more but sometime between about 12:48 PM CST, the earliest I could have checked it and 1:07 PM someone nabbed it. Suspicious. >:(

I registered this and 3 others a few minutes ago ;)

•••
anyone got any social ones? are they any good for big data

•••
•••
Caught these with backorder:

BigDataWare.com

SecretInsights.com

WhatIsVisualization.com

•••
Oke. I'm in with BigData epidemic...
HYBRID BIG DATA is my related term to BigData

•••
anyone got any social ones? are they any good for big data

Social names do go very well with big data, with social networking sites holding vast amounts of data.

•••
Social names do go very well with big data, with social networking sites holding vast amounts of data.

missed the boat on pot domains and now big data loved to have a social domain for big data...just so slow in chasing these new niche's

aftermarket prices are insane right now....

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

Oke. I'm in with BigData epidemic...
HYBRID BIG DATA is my related term to BigData

are you finding anything good left..aftermarket on sedo prices are sky high drops are rare now

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

I think the big hitters are you guys Tony, mrcurly, sofiapartner, oldtimer and a few others holding some real super big data domains

•••
•••
are you finding anything good left

I have started exploring domain names related to Industries and businesses that are interested in specific data sets for their field of operation such as:

MusicBigData.com

AutomotiveBigData.com

AviationBigData.com

•••
I looked for music bigdata was taken ...everything has been snapped up by you pros.....us small timers have just bread crumbs

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

anyone have a good list of social keywords? for big data

•••
anyone have a good list of social keywords? for big data

..guys you'll need to take BigDataDomainsBigData.com soon just to accommodate your listings :)

..i was thinking about registering MyDataIsBigger.com as a super premium vanity name for an industry leader, then sending auction invitations to IBM, Google and Microsoft. what a battle would it be!

i was even going to ask you all to not touch it while i would be waiting for the next 0.99 coupon.. and you know what? it's taken :( ..along with MyDataIsBig.com

..could've been my first bigdata name.. oh well, maybe i should just take MyDataIsBigToo.com or DataEnlargement.com (taken!..duh)

•••
..could've been my first bigdata name.. oh well, maybe i should just take MyDataIsBigToo.com or DataEnlargement.com (taken!..duh)

DataSizeMatters.com is available.

•••
data-rentals.com

Reg'd 1993

They reg'd that in 1993???

They past up tens of millions of dollars in domains to reg that?

Hell they could of had Amazon, Google and so on.

Hindsight is $20 million/$20 million

:)

•••
..guys you'll need to take BigDataDomainsBigData.com soon just to accommodate your listings :)

Lol i bought BIGDATADOMAINS .COM, with websites like sedo using their big data pricer and big data predicting future domains and trends to buy this could have potential.

•••
Had a click on my big data domain and search at sedo, also had search last month but no click... I am keeping this one.

•••
big data and financial keywords has to be a great area for big dataand every money keyword has gone on big data, I think shares, forex, banking and credit would be a great avenue for big data.

just seen two .co's on sedo fx.co $50,000 and forex.co $40,000

•••
Ok all of you BigData lovers, I am willing to part with these .com's if you are interested.

BigData3.png

Low enough so you can sell them for a nice profit.
PM me if interested.

•••

I think who ever reg. "data-rentals.com" registered it for SEO purpose.
Back then, Search Engines weren't smart enough to pull keywords out of domain name.
However, Search Engines were able to pull keywords from domain name if keywords were seperated by "-".

About Google - If you registered "Google.com" and do NOT have Search Engine service on it, it won't have much value.
$ is for the business, not the domain name "Google.com".
They could of used any other brand-able domain name and have same success.
They could of used "wakiwaka.com" :)

I am sure you meant other premium domain names such as sex, poker, property, gold, money, stock, business...

•••

They did pass up some gems around the same time. It actually pre-dates the current registration of Sex.com by nearly 2 years.

Oh, and it turns 20 this year! :)

•••
Well, I know not all my BigData domains will be sold but from the look of things and if I could just sell 3 out of 10, I am okay. that is because in all, total amount spent isnt up to $15...

Surely, that is what will happen. My only regret was missing cyberbigdata.com

Domain: BigData.net
Price: $1488
Source:domain-prices.com

•••
I have these 3 as well

BigDataTec.com
BigData1.com
BigData247.com

•••
•••
I have a few to try out

BigDataGroup.de
BigDataCenter.de
BigDataColution.de
BigDataPros.in
BigDataPros.co.uk
BigDataGroup.in
BigDataGroup.co.uk
BigDataTech.co.uk
BigDataService.in
BigDataServices.in
BigDataServer.in
BigDataStorage.in
BDGurus.com
Some of the best I have seen so far...good luck!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back