Dynadot

show your Big data related domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Big data = Big bucks
The term big data is now here to stay as with the cloud, it seems repackaging can work wonders!
Unlike other buzzwords like “agile”and “SOA” in the software industry, Big data has already proven to be a keeper!
It is not going to go anytime soon it is a multi billion dollar industry, Big data is officialy the hottest thing since sliced bread.
What Big data Domain names do you own?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Everyone should determine for themselves when to stop hand registering more domains

If that's the case then expect some honest comments!

•••
PS: I don't see any other domains that I can register for a few dollars (or 99 cents in some cases) that show so much potentials (maybe I am not as good of a domainer as you all).:|

Two more for me:

FootballBigData.com

and

BigDataFootball.com

football? ..why football and not baseball or tennis? or bigdatapizza..
waiting for more .99 coupons?

•••
If that's the case then expect some honest comments!

football? ..why football and not baseball or tennis? or bigdatapizza..
waiting for more .99 coupons?

Did you all read the whole comment that I posted.

Good for you :)

Everyone should determine for themselves when to stop hand registering more domains, you have to find a balance between what you want (which is to get as many domains as possible) and what the critics say (as far as not wasting your money on useless domains).

If you get to the point that you feel like you are trying to force the domains to work for you then that’s a good indication that you might be better off not hand registering any more domains. IMO

I don't see any contradictions between what I said and what the honest critics have said in this thread, but I don't have to explain my domaining strategies to naysayers who are in the habit of putting down every and all new trend and technology domain including Big Data.

•••
The vast majority of domains in this thread are not good, will never sell and will be dropped. Is that the fault of naysayers ?
Just because a $0.99 coupon was used doesn't mean you have to burn money, a bad reg costs the same as a good reg.
I don't think the trick is to buy as many domains as possible, instead buy a few but high quality ones. But it's just me.

•••
Old Timer

I too have big data domains so I am not putting the tech down, just don't get carried away adding anything to the "big data" term.

Cheers

•••
Old Timer

I too have big data domains so I am not putting the tech down, just don't get carried away adding anything to the "big data" term.

Cheers
That's pretty good advice that applies to everyone in this thread.

I am signing off now for the holidays.

Last edited:
•••
OK. Seriously - its $1. You will make more from parking for 1 year for sure and that is if you dont decide to develop the domain.

But tiny minority of the domains will sell. Or maybe not so tiny.

I believe that all of you who decided not to invest in big data domains want so so so much to be right that you are already exaggerating.

BigDataFootball for example is really cool. Why not tennis? Because football is not tennis of course ! But that is also a good idea. :)

The vast majority of domains in this thread are not good, will never sell and will be dropped. Is that the fault of naysayers ?
Just because a $0.99 coupon was used doesn't mean you have to burn money, a bad reg costs the same as a good reg.
I don't think the trick is to buy as many domains as possible, instead buy a few but high quality ones. But it's just me.

•••
anyone have a super brandable bigdata domain to sell for $1350?

Last edited:
•••
anyone have a super brandable bigdata domain to sell for $1350?

Nahhh I only got as you say crap domains.. sunshine! Should get your nose out of your backside!

•••
•••
SantaBigData.com

Great reg, looks like the guy has a sackful of sizzling data...

Santa has deployed the Active Intelligence Engine® from Attivio to better understand children’s behavior and pinpoint who is really naughty or nice this holiday season.

By ingesting information in all shapes and sizes from millions of sources worldwide, Santa can look at structured data like school report cards, chore charts and detention records alongside unstructured content like texts sent after lights out and unauthorized screen time, to get the whole story on little Nel and little Will.

“Rudolph may guide Santa’s sleigh, but Big Data is driving it,” said Senior North Pole Technology Analyst Albert I. Elf. “Santa’s had to rely on his gut for a long time, which possibly explains his wide girth. With Attivio, he can easily analyze all related information as it comes in so he can make smarter, real-time naughty or nice decisions and significantly impact production and distribution at the North Pole.”

“Santa’s elves are extremely hard working and great at gathering information,” said a North Pole spokesperson. “The struggle is tying it all together to make faster and more informed decisions. Santa doesn’t just want to know that Nel’s grades have slipped; he wants to know why she is falling behind. That kind of insight doesn’t come from one source. It takes a village to gather naughty or nice intelligence, and an engine like Attivio to analyze it.”

http://bostinno.com/2012/12/17/trac...t-amusing-press-release-weve-seen-in-a-while/

http://www.attivio.com/solutions

bigdataelf.com is still free if you want a bit of xmas magic.

•••
Please don't take this the wrong way but I would look to the aftermarket from now on, plenty going cheap if you contact the owners direct.

Not taken in any way whatsoever. With 8 dot coms and 8 matching dot infos, all for $13.76, I think that pretty well defines cheap. I think there's some viable domainage there, and if not, I'm short a day's bridge toll to new york city! :lol:

•••
A few I have in different cctlds

BigDataCenter.de
BigDataGroup.de
BigDataSolution.de

BigDataGroup.in
BigDataPros.in
BigDataServer.in
BigDataService.in
BigDataServices.in
BigDataSolution.in
BigDataStorage.in

BigDataTech.co.uk
BigDataGroup.co.uk
BigDataSolution.co.uk
BigDataService.co.uk
BigDataPros.co.uk

•••

Last edited:
•••
now everyone will email datasquad.com to see if he/she sell cheap lol

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Nahhh I only got as you say crap domains.. sunshine! Should get your nose out of your backside!

your domains made me wanna puke...

•••
•••
deleted as it is not worth the argument with syncopy.

•••
Last one i registered i think is BigProData(.)com....not sure why!!!

•••
I have flown in the face of this thread's recent conventional wisdom and squandered yet another $4.65 (thanks godaddy) on the following .coms:

BigData2016
PoliticalBigData
AnalyticsAmerica
BusinessAnalyticsSolutions

Sadly, the free .info promotion has passed.

Happy New Year to all!

:wave:

•••
I have flown in the face of this thread's recent conventional wisdom and squandered yet another $4.65 (thanks godaddy)

:talk:

i'm sure godaddy is thanking all of you...

even at $0.99 a wop w/coupon, they still making a killing, just on this little niche'

btw: some bad press for big data recently

as amazon is being blamed for netflix's movie stream downtime on christmas.

•••
I have flown in the face of this thread's recent conventional wisdom and squandered yet another $4.65 (thanks godaddy) on the following .coms:

BigData2016
PoliticalBigData
AnalyticsAmerica
BusinessAnalyticsSolutions

Sadly, the free .info promotion has passed.

Happy New Year to all!

:wave:

:talk:

i'm sure godaddy is thanking all of you...

even at $0.99 a wop w/coupon, they still making a killing, just on this little niche'

btw: some bad press for big data recently

as amazon is being blamed for netflix's movie stream downtime on christmas.

I would have agreed with Biggie if these were all junk domains, but to be honest the PoliticalBigData and BusinessAnalyticsSolutions could become very useful domains and are worth taking a chance with at 99 cents. If you can find some Good Domains it will be a win win situation for everyone involved. IMO

Here are a couple more that I got:

HighAnalytics.com

GolfBigData.com

Last edited:
•••
Can someone enlighten me with regards to "SPORT+BigData" domains.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Can someone enlighten me with regards to "SPORT+BigData" domains.

You can do a google search in the following format:

“ Big Data “ + “ Sport “

You can do a search for football , golf, or any of your favorite Sports, the number and quality of the results (related articles) can give you some idea as to which Sports can benefit more from Big Data applications.

Big Data can help both the Players and the Fans:

For the Players: It can help improve performance.

For the Fans: It can increase the chances of being able to pick the winners.

Although Big Data can benefit almost any sport, but the popularity of the sport (the number of fans) can help determine which ones make for a better domain name. IMO

PS: Its probably best to get both BigData+Sport.com and Sport+BigData.com if they are both available.

(This is just my opinion based on my own research)

Last edited:
•••
CJC99D means two more cheap Big Data .com domains for me!
BigDataLocal
VoterBigData

If it wasn't for the GD discount codes, I wouldn't have a Big Data Big Portfolio. Just gotta sell 'em before renewal time...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back