IT.COM

poll Should NamePros Have a Convention?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Should NamePros have their own convention?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    79.4%
  • No

votes
    20.6%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Should NamePros have their own convention?

Would you come? Where should it be? Discuss and comment below.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope @RJ hear us. What about @Mod Team Alfa @Mod Team Bravo @Mod Team Echo @Mod Team Foxtrot? When we will see Namepros Convention? :whistle:

I guess some Np members should step up and get things going.

How many people attend namescon? If you're keeping these kind of things local it should be doable. I mean, you could have multiple of these conventions each year in different kind of regions. Low entry, would be cool.

If I could get DAN and maybe Epik to attend (because of robs Dutch roots :) ) that would definitely be a great start. Get a speaker from SIDN, that kind of thing I would attend all day.

The German market is hot as well so that's why I mentioned Berlin. Any conference covering those markets would definitely get my interest.

•••
If I could get DAN and maybe Epik to attend (because of robs Dutch roots :) ) that would definitely be a great start. Get a speaker from SIDN, that kind of thing I would attend all day.

The German market is hot as well so that's why I mentioned Berlin. Any conference covering those markets would definitely get my interest.

better visit f.e. TNW conference and connect with 20k attendees / end-users $. Keep QR code on your phone and business card (y)

Last edited:
•••
I LOVE the idea and would be happy to get involved with this.

The current climate is kind of bad for a planning a meetup though. Maybe revisit the idea in a few months?

•••
The current climate is kind of bad for a planning a meetup though.

Understatement of the century!

That being said, I bet renting a place would be pretty cheap right now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back