IT.COM

Should I use Afternic parking ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MHExplorer

Established Member
Impact
I parked few domains on Afternic and i saw some earnings like in few dollars last time before few months. After that i stopped using parking nameservers and started using the landing page. Now i was thinking to use that again. I am also curious where did those few dollars go which were earned last time. Is it okay to give them bank details for revenue. They are asking bank details separately for revenue and domain sell. No other payment method will work for me except the bank wire. Please advice.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hello
Landing pages is another way of saying sales pages???

•••
Are you asking me ? If yes then i asked question as beginner here, so you should start your own thread. If you are taunting, then i think you are in wrong thread, i am not an expert, i need help to understand from experts here. My questions can have errors and i should be corrected instead of being taunted. Not sure what was your intention, but you seem to be established member here.

•••
MHExplorer - if you earned ad revenue from parking your domain at Afternic in the past, that money is probably still in your account. So yes, you should provide them your bank details (if Paypal is not possible, because the latter is more simple) - Afternic is a reputable company and they only need your info for payout and tax purposes. Either way you can always call them if you have specific account questions.
Personally, I listed my domains for sale via Aternic, but did not park them there, because I am not yet sure what the expected revenue (PPC?) will be. It'd be nice if someone shared their experience with that in detail.
Dudd - yes it seems landing pages is another way of saying sales pages...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back