IT.COM

AfterNic parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

trp3

MemberTop Member
Impact
Is someone here is parking their domains with AfterNic?

I just redirected my whole portfolio to their nameservers and had this results:

Many landingpages doesn't even shows up clearly, some doesn't even work, some redirecting totally wrong, the traffic/views are buggy and so on ...

Edit: While I am already asking, which parking method do you recommend?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I reccomend only 1: bodis.
Amazing GUI (I want to know which techonlogy they use for front end), super fast site, professional customer support.
And with your domains you can:
- Redirect (i.e at your market BIN page)
- Display ads + inquiry form
- Display ONLY inquiry form.
And recently they add a new feature: real time estimate of your earnings.

•••
Is someone here is parking their domains with AfterNic?

I just redirected my whole portfolio to their nameservers and had this results:

Many landingpages doesn't even shows up clearly, some doesn't even work, some redirecting totally wrong, the traffic/views are buggy and so on ...

Edit: While I am already asking, which parking method do you recommend?

Yes, I feel Bodis is very comfortable.

•••
I will take a look at Bodis, thx.

•••
I would not use Afternic, since it seems they junction with Smartname and I have a really bad experience with them. Try Bodis and PC instead.

•••
I believe, instead, that's better doing by oneself. You can create a simple landing page and setup google adwords inside it. It's more efficient and you will not be cheated. in enwyson.com blog there is a description on how to do such an environment

•••
I believe, instead, that's better doing by oneself. You can create a simple landing page and setup google adwords inside it. It's more efficient and you will not be cheated. in enwyson.com blog there is a description on how to do such an environment

Also noticed, thanks. :)

•••
I can rank Afternic is the worst & SEDO is worse in parking performance.

I recommend Voodoo, Bodis & Rook

•••
I can rank Afternic is the worst & SEDO is worse in parking performance.

I recommend Voodoo, Bodis & Rook

I am actually completely done with AfterNic parking; the only thing I like with that registrar is forwarding to their BIN pages.

Anyways, thanks for the recommendations.

•••
I agree Afternic is so bad!

•••
what type of names do you have?

because if they aren't type-in, typo's or linked domains, then you won't get much traffic, if any.

imo...

•••
Afternic has invested in leading-edge technology that delivers the fastest load times and best keyword optimized landing pages, ensuring that you receive the highest revenue possible from the visits to your domain. Continual performance enhancements ensure that Afternic's domain parking platform delivers the highest payouts in the industry. Flexible templates and ad serving options allow you to remain in control.

•••
Afternic has invested in leading-edge technology that delivers the fastest load times and best keyword optimized landing pages, ensuring that you receive the highest revenue possible from the visits to your domain. Continual performance enhancements ensure that Afternic's domain parking platform delivers the highest payouts in the industry. Flexible templates and ad serving options allow you to remain in control.

https://www.afternic.com/domain-parking

gotta love your copy/paste job :/

•••
You can try DomainSponsor, ParkingCrew or Bodis.

•••
Afternic is just a waste of time. Anyone using undeveloped?

•••
Afternic is just a waste of time. Anyone using undeveloped?

I am and just a few offers. That's more than Uniregistry though!

•••
Did you notice undeveloped was down yesterday.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back