Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Hello guys,

I recently got an offer from spainish-speaking countries at dan dot com,the buyer offered me 12000 Euro at that time,but then i made an counterback up to 50000 Euro because the buyer registered several related domains like asegurame(.)org,(in use)asegurame(.)lat,asegura(.)hn and more,BTW,Asegura.me which means insure.me in English,its a huge market all the way along.

What do you want to say about this domain?

any good advice will be appreciate!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey there, it looks like you've received an offer of 12,000 Euros for your domain name "Asegura.me". While it means "insure" in Spanish, it's not the commonly used version, which is "asegurar". However, the fact that the buyer has registered similar domains suggests they may see value in "Asegura.me". In my opinion, your counteroffer of 50,000 Euros may be on the higher side, but ultimately, it's up to you to determine what you think is a fair price and negotiate accordingly. Good luck with selling your domain!

•••
Hey there, it looks like you've received an offer of 12,000 Euros for your domain name "Asegura.me". While it means "insure" in Spanish, it's not the commonly used version, which is "asegurar". However, the fact that the buyer has registered similar domains suggests they may see value in "Asegura.me". In my opinion, your counteroffer of 50,000 Euros may be on the higher side, but ultimately, it's up to you to determine what you think is a fair price and negotiate accordingly. Good luck with selling your domain!
Asegura // me is much better than Asegurar // me, or even Seguro // me IMO.

Seguro.com would be the best of the best but Asegura // me might be even better than Asegura. com IMO.

•••
Ok. It would be good to have a native Spanish grammarian clarify all this. As far as I know "asagura" is to "make sure" or "reassure" and has only little to do with the commercial word "insurance". "Asegura" is also not the infinitive in Spanish whereas in English "insure" stands as the infinitive AND for all the other pronoun tenses in the present. So this is really not a good comparison.

In English "ensure" and "insure" are also very different. So keep that in mind.

I would have countered at $20000 and finally taken $15000.

BTW, "seguro" is a big market. "Asegura", not so much.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back