Dynadot

poll Should Flippa continue offering Credits for Free Listing!?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Should Flippa continue offering Credits for Free Listing!?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Lets just see how many of us expects Flippa to continue offering Credits for Free Listing.

Pros:
1.With the initial waiver, the seller always could hope/aim for more upgradations.
2.This will be helpful for the low-sellers (Names that sells around $10).
3. More exposure for domains & sellers and more chances of Bids.

Cons:
1. Cheeky appraisals.
2. More n more low quality names.

Please cast your votes n add points here.

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The best solution I think would be making some changes to the system for the exact reasons you mentioned above. Maybe, beside limiting the free listings to one per week, I would also limit the number per member or giving 1 free listing every 3 paid ones or something like that.

More listed names equals more names are buried among the thousands and thousands and sometimes they are written so small it's even hard to see them.
The only ones you see are obviously those that cost 349$.

•••
Well I think some kind of membership plans should be launched. For example unlimited listings for $x a month for basic listings. Then upgrades would be charged extra. What will happen is that for example in my case out of 20 listed domains only one sold! so you do not end up making any money out of the sale! the solution should be such that its beneficial even to the seller.

•••
Is there any info, what percentage of total listings are currently free? I mean, it is one thing if it is 50%, and another if it is 90%. In the latter case, removing free listings would bring more benefits.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back