IT.COM

question Should a domainer get a Chinese wife ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adriaanh

Established Member
Impact
i mean this would make life much easier for a domainer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
How to know which one is premium? :P:xf.grin:
Your name shouldn't have aeiouv...you should never ever speak any word with aeiouv...your date of birth should not contain 0 or 4..you would be preferred if your DOB starts with 8 or ends with 8..if u were born on 8/8/88 then u r absolutely a premium...Domainers will sell you for premium price to another domainer who believes you are premium...there will be no end user (Chinese/Western wife)...

•••
Your name shouldn't have aeiouv...you should never ever speak any word with aeiouv...your date of birth should not contain 0 or 4..you would be preferred if your DOB starts with 8 or ends with 8..if u were born on 8/8/88 then u r absolutely a premium...Domainers will sell you for premium price to another domainer who believes you are premium...there will be no end user (Chinese/Western wife)...

and all of the guys at the pub will hype to your future wife about what a catch you are these price$!

•••
I hear there is a new extension coming out, ".chinesedomainerwives", make sure to pick up some 5L and 6L premiums!

•••
I hear there is a new extension coming out, ".chinesedomainerwives", make sure to pick up some 5L and 6L premiums!

Wow the 2L & 3L went quickly!

there-was-a-mad-rush-into-junk-bonds-this-week.jpg

•••
Be careful though, as you can see the Chinese too know how to spend money :)

•••
•••
•••
Actually, yes. If you purely based on domaining, yes, indeed, i find many domaining chinese registrars uses females representatives, and i found them very knowledgeable.

•••
If she is schooled in the fine art of China Healing Massage, I say YES!

images

•••
Who cares what nationality she is... it's the numerics that matter.
2015-Plus-Size-Summer-Dress-Women-Casual-Dress-Vestidos-Number-9-8-Print-Dresses-Short-Sleeve.jpg

I don't know if 9 is good but she got an 8 in there.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Don't mix up Business & Leisure or you will end up to sell your house instead of domain names!!!!!!!!!!

•••
•••
There are about 400,000 domainers in China, approximately 95% of which are male, 70% percent are married, to Chinese wives. Guess our answer to your question :D

•••
Safe to say one should not be considering marrying a Chinese woman specifically for domaining if your domains are bad/tm'd or if you do not have the budget to buy top names. Next moment, the Chinese woman will dump your ass.

It's one thing to want something, and it's another thing to actually get it. What do you have to offer?
The quality of the woman (educated/ambitious/smart/etc) depends on your qualities too-this works accross nationalities.
Chinese women have standards I am sure. It's not as simple as wanting to marry a Chinese woman.

One could want to marry a German woman simply becuase you like sauerkraut. Or a Norwegian woman, because you like snow. Doesn't mean those women will want you.

•••
•••
Pretty sexist thread. There are a lot of woman domainers on here.

•••
when the Chinese buble busts....what will you do with the chinese wife

•••
Pretty sexist thread. There are a lot of woman domainers on here.

And they can joke about getting a chinese husband if they like, without crying sexism. It's sexist to say that female domainers can't have a sense of humor too! Some would say this thread is racist too, but I would disagree with that as well...

It's just a stupid thread....for humor's sake...

•••
•••
when the Chinese buble busts....what will you do with the chinese wife

That's a great joke man! Return her back to the sex trade or sell her into human trafficking!

HI-FIVE, BRO!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back