NameSilo

discuss Two domainers go out on a date...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

greggb

Established Member
Impact
So I started a story about two domainers who go out on a date. But I started getting tired. So I'm going to post what I have in hopes that someone else will pick up the story and run with it. If not I'll continue it the next time I feel like trolling namepros.

Here's the story.

--------------------------------------

Two domainers go out on a date. They sit at a tiny table across from each other, scalding their tongues with steaming-hot coffee.

"So do you think the Chinese NNNNNN.com market is a bubble that's about to burst?" The male domainer asks, grimacing as boiling coffee sears his throat.

"Baby," the female domainer replies. "I don't want to talk about the Chinese NNNNNN.com market any longer. I want to..." she pauses and smiles shyly.

He looks at her curiously.

"I want to see your portfolio," she whispers.

"But Diane," the male domainer objects. "We just met. I mean, it seems kind of--"

"Sudden," Diane interrupts. "I know it seems sudden, Jack."

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Amazing they ever found a place to get together - you'd expect a lot of messaging beforehand about dating sites, and the problems with parking. And the guy almost blew it when he started boasting about his success with various new extensions. OK, that's for the prequel.

•••
Would there first big argument be over domain extensions or what as t to register? Lol

•••
"I normally don't show the size of my portfolio on first dates Diane" Jack said. "Normally I show a portion of it and then after I'm confident you're serious I show the whole thing."

"What are you afraid of Jack? It wont measure up? Scared its too short or narrow?" Diane sheepishly asked. "Afraid I might see it and laugh? Dont worry honey... Ive seen them in all sizes and from all countries" "I know how to handle a portfolio of any size."

Jack looked at her intently and confidently said in a calm tone..... "Trust me Diane, my portfolio will blow you away".....

"Oh, I'm counting on it Jack" Diane softly whispered....

•••
•••
"Jack, I'm tired of drinking this coffee. I'm ready for a....... Cocktail...... I need a hard drink." Diane said without blinking.

•••
•••
"Jack, I'm tired of drinking this coffee. I'm ready for a....... Cocktail...... I need a hard drink." Diane said without blinking.

But the waiter blinked and then gasped when he heard Jack say "You gotta check out my weedporfolio, I made 10k sales last week..."

•••
But the waiter blinked and then gasped when he heard Jack say "You gotta check out my weedporfolio, I made 10k sales last week..."

"Do you prefer Cannabis or Hash?" Diane asked.
Jack replied... "If it has anything to do with Weed.... I invest in it."

This made the waiter pause in his tracks. He's seen Jack in here many times and each time he was perfectly groomed and tipped well.... He wondered if he should inform his brother in law who worked in the narcotics department at their local precinct about Jack....

•••

This made the waiter pause in his tracks. He's seen Jack in here many times and each time he was perfectly groomed and tipped well.... He wondered if he should inform his brother in law who worked in the narcotics department at their local precinct about Jack....

Yes, but the only problem is that weed is legal in three states, here in the US. And anyone commenting on this thread might very well live in one of those three states, and be within their rights to voice their opinions as to the many benefits of weed without facing repercussion from an oppressive and very robotic government, unable to see the reality of the current time. Like Oregon. When considering all the things that are screwed up about Oregon, its majority acceptance of weed isn't one of its shortcomings.

•••

And then the waiter pulled up his right sleeve, revealing a swastika...

•••
@greggb sounds intriguing, you tried writing books about domainer's Love story ? Might sell like Hot LLLL.com Chinese premiums way better than NNNNNN.com

•••

But he scratched his head and thought "What do I tell him? This guy Jack says he has over 1000 names and he makes money on most of them"

•••
As a side note, Aged Domains are much, much better than Aged Domainers.

•••
And then the waiter pulled up his right sleeve, revealing a swastika...

And Jack said "Hey, are you looking for a brandable?"

•••
As a side note, Aged Domains are much, much better than Aged Domainers.

They're all the same come renewal time.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back