IT.COM

question Should a domainer get a Chinese wife ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Adriaanh

Established Member
Impact
i mean this would make life much easier for a domainer?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wife is a commitment, not a business asset.

•••
•••
If there is lovw involved that would be nice but based on how you put the question, I secons @TheWatcher 's view.

•••
i will get a chinese wife that loves chinese domains, at night we can lay on the lawn watching the stars while braining storming LLLL's omg that is so sad...ok lets forget it...ignore me :)

•••
be better to just marry a rich woman

imo...

•••
•••
@cocaseco
Based on my experience for 20+ years. I think I got it right and will not change it.
How long you been married?

•••
Anyway I want a chinese wife, this would make me the happiest, but I'm still young to think about this...until then I want to make as much money on my own.

•••
i mean this would make life much easier for a domainer?

Hurry! B-)

0231bac99570a4767b4c5c699ba20395.png

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I think domainer wives need a support group..... domainerwives.com is available btw, lol.

•••
•••
Marry by all means, but what would you do when you start dropping your Chinese domains when the demand is gone? :)

•••
That's why polygamy is better. ;)

•••
•••
Might be more problems, all depends on the woman (and also compatibility).

•••
•••
Might be a better idea to hire a Chinese assistant who could eventually become a wife, based on (job) performance.

•••
Might be a better idea to hire a Chinese assistant who could eventually become a wife, based on (job) performance.

Worked for Woody Allen. D-:

•••
as long as performance arnt determined by traffic...

•••
I think an analogy is like a nice car someone else owns that you want until you have.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back