showcase Share your domain purchase from NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello and Assalamo Alaikum,

I think this would be interesting thread where members can share what domain name they bought from their fellow NamePros member. Inclusion of purchase price is not must and is optional.

Let me start with sharing what I purchased this week from fellow NP member.

Domain: TheSpirit.com
Though I don't share my purchase price. Rarely I disclose it. But will give the range which was low 4 figs.

Feel free to share your purchase(s) from other NP members.

Thanks to everyone who created NamePros, contributed, active loyal members due to which many including myself have grasp lot of knowledge and information. That too all for free!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Interesting thread.

I have acquired below domains on NamePros

Renew.al
Shooting.net
VRZO.COM
UsSingles.com
WhiskySupplies.com

Most of my acquisitions are sold except WhiskySupplies!

•••
Bought and sold a few .coms from here. Off the top of my head Oovr, SelfMe, 03034, SledTalk sold.. FirstToAct awaiting buyer. I would name more but I don't keep that good of records and started drinking. :cigar:

•••
Messiah .TV

Will possibly develop this one.

•••
PLOT.TV
FLYINGJET.COM
FOODAGENCIES.COM
TAIWANROBOT.COM
BASEBALLSHOTS.COM

AND MANY MORE .....

•••
I have purchased (and sold) a good bit of names from fellow NP members.

I believe my most recent ones were B_i_t_c_o_i_n_V_i_e_w and a 3 worder B_u_y_M_y_L_a_n_d. Both in king.

•••
Here are some of mine from NP:

Inter-view.com
BoatJourney.com
OPBP.com
UKaccident.com
EUPN.com
KVV.net
Vuted.com
RecurPay.com

Buying actively these days

•••
Majority of my domain names were acquired from other NamePros members...
some of latest acquisitions: arabica.club, blockchain.kitchen, blockchain.salon, augmentedreality.live..
Thanks Namepros, I love you :)

Last edited:
•••
This is interesting thread @AbdulBasit.com

I have traded so many names here.

I may share more later but let me share my latest acquisition from NP.

CryptoOcean1.JPG

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just bought:
MATO.com
from NameProer

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
It was a long time since my last aqusition at NP, but if I’m not wrong was TheEmojis (.com)

•••
CryoGroup.com 3 fig

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Recently bought R E U Q .com for $200 via bin at auction. Reuk means odor or smell in Dutch, r e u q is a quirky and catchy spelled variant and extremely brandable. It's now up for sale for $6K via a top notch trademark agency in the Netherlands.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks bro. Won at namepros auction for xxx
The domain name I sold for $800 few months back is that niche :xf.wink:. I wanted the other guy to meet me at $900 stating that there was another buyer on the name but he thought I was bluffing, which I later discovered that he regretted cos he asked me what happened to the domain name when I pitched a similar one 2 weeks after lol:xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back