showcase Share your domain purchase from NamePros

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello and Assalamo Alaikum,

I think this would be interesting thread where members can share what domain name they bought from their fellow NamePros member. Inclusion of purchase price is not must and is optional.

Let me start with sharing what I purchased this week from fellow NP member.

Domain: TheSpirit.com
Though I don't share my purchase price. Rarely I disclose it. But will give the range which was low 4 figs.

Feel free to share your purchase(s) from other NP members.

Thanks to everyone who created NamePros, contributed, active loyal members due to which many including myself have grasp lot of knowledge and information. That too all for free!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The domain name I sold for $800 few months back is that niche :xf.wink:. I wanted the other guy to meet me at $900 stating that there was another buyer on the name but he thought I was bluffing, which I later discovered that he regretted cos he asked me what happened to the domain name when I pitched a similar one 2 weeks after lol:xf.grin:
Nice one! Outbound?

•••
Nice one! Outbound?
Yeah outbound. Remember the one I created a thread for? You commented on it.

I once sold a similar one for $999. Both were hand reg and outbound sale

•••
Yeah outbound. Remember the one I created a thread for? You commented on it.

I once sold a similar one for $999. Both were hand reg and outbound sale
Cool. i got that

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thank you baba. We dey learn small small :xf.grin:
Na so bro... I am just working on a different project offline. Will be back to domaining as soon as I can

•••
VEUJ.com

Brandable domain, listed on BB

•••
•••
CoffeeShopy .com
estibot 1300$,
cool brand for a coffee shop or any weed related service/product

•••
PCIWirelessCard.com
CharcoalPowders.com
LiquorStores.org
Refill.cards

•••
Since I don't usually buy actively from NamePros, but others can keep sharing their acquisitions from NP.

•••
•••
CoffeeShopy .com
estibot 1300$,
cool brand for a coffee shop or any weed related service/product
horrible domain:xf.eek: estibot is a joke & this proves it

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
YesLasVegas.com
HotelSecure.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
I've spent serious money on namepros and have bought some nice domains.

One of my more recent ones was

k1d.png

Once I made a quick logo for this one I thought it was unique enough to have value.

Something like Number One Kid

I jumped on this one even though it was sitting around for a number of days, it is not often one can get such a short .com and I have to say in surprised me that nobody else saw the potential in it.

One often sees gear like this
ttrert.jpg

So it kind of struck me that this one had potential and I picked it up for a mere 500 bucks US.

•••
I've spent serious money on namepros and have bought some nice domains.

One of my more recent ones was

Show attachment 105340

Once I made a quick logo for this one I thought it was unique enough to have value.

Something like Number One Kid

I jumped on this one even though it was sitting around for a number of days, it is not often one can get such a short .com and I have to say in surprised me that nobody else saw the potential in it.

One often sees gear like this
Show attachment 105341
So it kind of struck me that this one had potential and I picked it up for a mere 500 bucks US.

Great name!
Thanks for sharing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back