Dynadot

poll Vote for 10 best new gTLDs held by NamePros users in 2018!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Following great new gTLD thread:
Share your 5 most favourite new gTLDs from your own portfolio

it is now time to vote for the TOP 10 submited new gTLD names holded by NamePros users in 2018!!!

List of candidates:

Vote1.PNG
Vote2.PNG

Rules for this thread:

1. Each NamePros member have exactly 1 voting post, where they can select 5 names from all names submitted above, and can assign points as following: 5 points for the name you like the best, 4 points to the name you like the second best, 3 points to your 3rd most favourite name, 2 points to your 4th most favorite name and 1 point to you 5th most favourite name. You have only 1 voting post, and once submitted, you can not change it. Votes with more then 5 names or in different format will be considered void.

2. No one can select their own names. For security, always use format of (keywords * gTLD), so names does not get indexed.

3. Comment only if you have someting positive to say, as you vote on new gTLD names which many NamePros users posted as their best. If you hate new gTLDs, we invite you to vote as well, but hateful comments are not welcome here. Your post will be void if you ignore this rule, and you will be reported.

4. Voting finish at March 20, 2018 12:00 London time, when all votes will be counted together, and 10 best new gTLD names will be announced. The name with most points will be the winner!!!

Price for winners: publicity!

PS: when preparing list of submitted names, I have excluded 1 name with obvious TM, 2 adult names and names submitted by 2 members with auto-closed account at the time of this poll.

Good Luck and Thank you all! :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello,

I think we should honor the winner based on the votes received here.

The voting ended on March 20th, but the winner is not reported and the reward is not given yet. Or am I missing something here?

Today is March 28th.

Looking forward to congratulating the winner.

•••
•••
Guys anybody heard from @lolwarrior lately?

His last activity seems to be on 27th of March. Voting ended on March 20th but the winner is not announced yet.

Hope he is doing alright!

I just worked on the list and here are the results :

• Reality.Show | 33 points | Winner
  • Crypto.World | 24 points | Second Runner
  • New.Life | 21 points | Third Runner
  • Title.Loans & Web.Enterprises | 11 points
  • AI.City | 9 points
  • Cannabis.Care & Client.Services & 888.Cash | 8 points
  • Hot.Media & Vr.Tours | 6 points
* 16 nP member contributed to the voting

* 94 members submitted their domain names

The title of the thread says 10 best new gTLDs, but we got 11 new gTLDs for the results, cause there are same amount of points for some of the G's listed.

Congrats guys!

Last edited:
•••
@Canadian congrats!

You are the winner of the price!

•••
yay! I got one in the top 10!

•••
Voting ended up a month ago and I'm checking back to make sure if the price is delivered as promised.

Price: Publicity on LinkedIn

I will soon share this thread at LinkedIn (I have almost 3k relevant connections there, aka potential buyers)

@lolwarrior could you please share the link to the price?

You might also want to consider re-evaluating the votes just to be sure if I made any mistakes there or not while reporting the winners.

I just worked on the list and here are the results :

• Reality.Show | 33 points | Winner
  • Crypto.World | 24 points | Second Runner
  • New.Life | 21 points | Third Runner
  • Title.Loans & Web.Enterprises | 11 points
  • AI.City | 9 points
  • Cannabis.Care & Client.Services & 888.Cash | 8 points
  • Hot.Media & Vr.Tours | 6 points
* 16 nP member contributed to the voting

* 94 members submitted their domain names

The title of the thread says 10 best new gTLDs, but we got 11 new gTLDs for the results, cause there are same amount of points for some of the G's listed.

Congrats guys!

•••
it's a shame not everyone who submitted names voted.

•••
it's a shame not everyone who submitted names voted.

Couldn't agree more.

16 voters against 94 participants...but this is what it is.

The competition was between the top 3 tho.

I don't think it would have changed the results even if there were more voters.

Thanks to all who have submitted their votes here.

•••
@atinc thanks for taking care about the poll while I was away, I really appreciate it! :)

My apologies as I had tons of action on my plate during last weeks and unfortunately was not able to participate on online forums for some time. Among other things, I completed 2 large sales during that time, but the process was not straightforward at all, and it consumed lot of my attention. So not easy stuff, but I like the results.
As I see it, the price for winner will be publicity. It is pitty though, that without active bumping and support, only few people voted - seems like everyone want to submitt their names, but when it comes to service for others, interest is much lower. As said above, it is what it is.

I will be now more online towards end of this week, and will do mostly appraisals, so if guys you have new gTLDs and would like to know more about their potential, open appraisal thread and I will comment.

Thanks to all who have submitted their votes here, and congrats to owners of winning names!

•••
@atinc thanks for taking care about the poll while I was away, I really appreciate it! :)

My apologies as I had tons of action on my plate during last weeks and unfortunately was not able to participate on online forums for some time. Among other things, I completed 2 large sales during that time, but the process was not straightforward at all, and it consumed lot of my attention. So not easy stuff, but I like the results.
As I see it, the price for winner will be publicity. It is pitty though, that without active bumping and support, only few people voted - seems like everyone want to submitt their names, but when it comes to service for others, interest is much lower. As said above, it is what it is.

I will be now more online towards end of this week, and will do mostly appraisals, so if guys you have new gTLDs and would like to know more about their potential, open appraisal thread and I will comment.

Thanks to all who have submitted their votes here, and congrats to owners of winning names!
Glad everything is ok:xf.smile:

•••
The winner is BeerPong.Live.

Nothing else comes close.

•••
Well that was anti-climatic @lolwarrior I think you got the last laugh here..all this time I was thinking there'd be a story of a kidnapping and a ransom, maybe by some madwarrior for not including their name in the poll..

Well a sales story come a close second, I suppose. I'm not smelling any more details coming out of this, but congrats on whatever you sold. Looking forward to another competition down the road. Lets consider finishing what we started on that one, yes? Or at least popping in and keeping the peeps in the loop.

Thanks as well to @atinc for tying it all together, enjoyed this one.

•••
Guys, I have now shared our winners at LinkedIn, find the post here

I estimate it will be seen in next 2 days by 600-700 of relevant decision makers from my own pool of 5k LinkedIn connections, but if you would like to HELP those 11 winning names, please do following (you can do it only if you are member of LinkedIn)

LIKE THAT POST or make (nice) comment for example "congrats to winners!" below this Linkedin post - this will result in your connections beying notified about that post, so they will see the post as well, and they can click on winning domains which are included there! This way we can make thousands of people to see the winning domains.

Thank you :)

•••
•••
That is good idea, whoever is on Twitter as well, share that link there guys :)

Last edited:
•••
OK, little more then 1 hour from the start of the post, and already 158 relevant people all over the world have seen the post, it is spreading really quickly!!!

Btw, we have only 2 likes there so far so get to LinkedIn guys and like it, each like broadens the network of people who see the winning domains :)

Stats1_hourLinkedIn.PNG

Last edited:
•••
414 views, 5 likes and 1 comment :)

Stats_LinkedIn.PNG

•••
620 views, 8 likes and 1 comment so far :)

•••
750 views, 9 likes and 1 comment so far!

Stats1.PNG

•••
924 views, 9 likes and 1 comment so far ... I guess we will reach 1k views very soon :)

•••
1038 views, 9 likes and 4 comments so far (2 people commented)

over 1 k views = pretty good result :)

•••
1126 views, 10 likes and 4 comments so far - number of views at LinkedIn is still growing, even after 6 days from posting :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back