IT.COM

new gtlds 2019 - Share your 5 most favourite new gTLDs from your own portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
Share your 5 most favourite new gTLDs from your own portfolio - 5 names you personally like the most!!!

Rules for this thread:

1) Names must be yours (you must be owner)!

2) Only 5 names (or less), so we see some quality - so no more then 5 names please.

3. Think what you share - If you share bs names, they are here to stay connected with your name...so better post less, but good quality!

4. I plan to later make a poll - lets say 10 best new gTLDs holded by NamePros users in 2019 - ONLY names eligible for the poll will be names posted in this thread, and there will be a nice financial prize for winner as well!

Thank you for sharing :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
art,institute
class,work
paper,football
school,photos
science,center

•••
Joseph, nice development with Luxury.company! I would only suggest you increase your prices by 100 fold.

•••
As for myself, I was checking my account and I have 150 domains and only 1 New gtld, which I am dropping. It is RRSP. app, which in Canada, stands for Registered Retirement Savings Plan.

•••
I am new to this and Domain Naming.
I made a little website with all of my names (It also being one): http:www.xessexxes.com
I just picked up: HMatisse.com and Omphile.com which I quite love.

Happy Domaining! :)

•••
Hello Domaining World...this is my first ever post on any such site ever...
What do you think of this?!
SELL.CAR
SELLMY.CAR
CASHFOR.CAR
CASHFOR.CARS
and just because...pawn.loans...
I bought a bunch of .app car buying related names too...but the rules say only 5...so there they are....
I can't wait to hear/see where this goes!!!
I'm an old dog in my every day career...but this domain game got me feeling like a kid playing a totally new game!!!

•••
Hello Domaining World...this is my first ever post on any such site ever...
What do you think of this?!
SELL.CAR
SELLMY.CAR
CASHFOR.CAR
CASHFOR.CARS
and just because...pawn.loans...
I bought a bunch of .app car buying related names too...but the rules say only 5...so there they are....
I can't wait to hear/see where this goes!!!
I'm an old dog in my every day career...but this domain game got me feeling like a kid playing a totally new game!!!

Think only the first one Sell.Car seems to be value for $, others I don't think is worth too much. When I say it probably isn't worth too much means it is probably less than few grands.

•••
Hello illumy. Nice to meet you and thanks for the constructive criticism. I am not a full time "domainer" infact I'm really an end user of most of the domains I own...specifically the car buying names...i run a car buying company on Long Island with 3 bricks and mortar locations...i have been operating under the domain name SellYourCarForCash.com for almost 18 years...in that time I have seen the ups and downs of using a keyword rich domain...I have enjoyed the benefits they brought and have experienced the pitfalls as well...these ngtlds I bought to hold and develope for the long haul...I do believe ngtlds are the future of domain names. I have done some reading up on the benefits of keyword left and right of the dot and I agree the strongest name in the bunch is SELL.CAR. With the growing use of voice search and social media including the likes of Facebook and Twitter ...when used properly these ngtlds make perfect short links and links are a growing part of seo. In my industry the top search terms are EXACTLY the names I purchased...all 4 of them are easy to say...easy to remember and would make natural links so they all have very good value=$$$

•••
Hello illumy. Nice to meet you and thanks for the constructive criticism. I am not a full time "domainer" infact I'm really an end user of most of the domains I own...specifically the car buying names...i run a car buying company on Long Island with 3 bricks and mortar locations...i have been operating under the domain name SellYourCarForCash.com for almost 18 years...in that time I have seen the ups and downs of using a keyword rich domain...I have enjoyed the benefits they brought and have experienced the pitfalls as well...these ngtlds I bought to hold and develope for the long haul...I do believe ngtlds are the future of domain names. I have done some reading up on the benefits of keyword left and right of the dot and I agree the strongest name in the bunch is SELL.CAR. With the growing use of voice search and social media including the likes of Facebook and Twitter ...when used properly these ngtlds make perfect short links and links are a growing part of seo. In my industry the top search terms are EXACTLY the names I purchased...all 4 of them are easy to say...easy to remember and would make natural links so they all have very good value=$$$
Congrats for the smart investment. @Eric the Car Guy

•••
Isn't the price of any ".car" and ".cars" domain $2.5k per year?

Last edited:
•••
Isn't the price of any ".car" and ".cars" domain $2.5k per year?
I think the first we've seen on NP for someone investing in this TLD? Very interesting. High-end real estate, doesn't come cheap. To most of us, we have that 10-15k spread around. His specialty is selling vehicles, smart to focus solely on his niche, and develop not resell.

Matching domain names to exact search terms. Forward thinking, imo, by a bricks-and-mortar business owner.

•••
I think the first we've seen on NP for someone investing in this TLD? Very interesting. High-end real estate, doesn't come cheap. To most of us, we have that 10-15k spread around. His specialty is selling vehicles, smart to focus solely on his niche, and develop not resell.

Matching domain names to exact search terms. Forward thinking, imo, by a bricks-and-mortar business owner.

And he is an end user...it's commanding statement if it is coming from end user... I am hoping he is well aware of the renewal rates...

Thanks @Eric the Car Guy for your feedback..

Good luck...

•••
Sell.Car is a million dollar domain. I back ordered this domain in 2014 until I got the 2.5k registration tag. I will not be surprised if the reg/renewal fees drop way low

•••
Sell.Car is definitely valuable and great looking domain for an end-user if they're ok with new gTLD concept and high renewal costs, but investing in any .car(s) names for domainers is super risky. Paying that kind of money for registering two-word before ".car" would be money wasting imho.

@Joseph CA https://namebio.com/?s==kzN0kTNyEjM - This lonely Buy.Cars sale is somewhat comparable to Sell.Car. It went for 11k on Namescon 2016 :(

•••
Well here are my 5. (like picking your favourite child, not fair to ask just 5 :xf.wink:) !
  1. circuits.shop
  2. secret.bargains
  3. naturally.best
  4. robo.tools
  5. patents.world
I deliberately picked different extensions for variety.
Thanks for fantastic idea for this thread, @lolwarrior

Bob

•••
Sell.Car is a million dollar domain. I back ordered this domain in 2014 until I got the 2.5k registration tag. I will not be surprised if the reg/renewal fees drop way low

Then how much would these be worth:

sell.house
sell.jewelry
sell.estate
sell.apartments
sell.condos
sell.property

•••
•••
•••
Yes they are.
There's an old saying in business..."if your in the restaurant business and you have to advertise to make money...your food must not be so good...if your in the car business and your advertising...its because you are making money"...car guys have become accustomed to spending big... and they/any advertising medium know it...hence the .car and .cars new gtlds are the most expensive...lucky me

•••
I don't think I'm responding to each of you correctly...I will work on figuring that out...any help would be appreciated...until I get it right... I will do it this way...I want to thank each of the well wishers...Hotkey...vravis9...Joseph CA...talking.domains...

Btw BUY.CARS is currently listed for sale/being brokered on uniregistry for $100,000

•••
•••
buysmart.watch
seoword.press
buyback.link

•••
trade.events
data.show
print.show
cinema.deals
fashion.careers

•••
Metaworld.haus
Metaworld.bio
Renminbi.digital
Metaworld.pro
MEtaAvatar.skin
Nifty.Tienda

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back