Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDN domain name: ŝèx.com

puny code: (xn--x-7fa46a)

BIN: $2500

Pm your offers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What language is this and what's the translation?

Also, any stats? Traffic, Google, etc.?

•••
:wave:
Dear Members of our Namepros forum It is a great News this domain is in auction with Ebay
:santa: Ebay Auction

You are also invited to attend or view the auction.

All the best.

Sundari

•••
The Domain is in auction

Dear co-namepros members,
You may participate in the auction. This is an invitation to all our members.
All the Best.

Sundari

•••
sundari said:
Dear co-namepros members,
You may participate in the auction. This is an invitation to all our members.
All the Best.

Sundari

Do you work for Namepros? Also, I never did get an answer - What language is this and what's the translation? Also, any stats? Traffic, Google, etc.?

It's important to know before making a purchase decision.

•••
•••
:hi:

Dear Mr. domainstosell,
I am not sure of the the language it belongs to but, it resembles that of sex. When you will search for this domain in google you get 111,000,000 searches. I have parked with sedo. so, for IDN's you will not be able to sell through sedo. There is no possibility of traffic stats. I am sorry for not having replied to you. I am not working for namepros. I am just a member of this forum. But, I like the way this forum works.
GOOGLE

•••
•••
sundari said:
:hi:

Dear Mr. domainstosell,
I am not sure of the the language it belongs to but, it resembles that of sex. When you will search for this domain in google you get 111,000,000 searches.

When you search on Google, it gets 36 results, not 111,000,000. You have to put the term in quotation marks.

•••
Thanks for Information.

BIN lowered to :$500
Sundari

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back