Dynadot

question Setup my own marketplace website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how i can setup my own marketplace website to list all my domains on where i can also place things like google adsense etc.

Im just looking for something simple like a standalone script, or something like a wordpress plugin for it

any advice would be great, cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Name Silo

Free market place hosting for your generated sites. Using one of your names, or a sub-directory provided by them. Free parked pages with adsense. Instant domain pushes through the market place for a 7% fee ( if I remember correctly), and that means there is an escrow service included.

•••
Name Silo

Free market place hosting for your generated sites. Using one of your names, or a sub-directory provided by them. Free parked pages with adsense. Instant domain pushes through the market place for a 7% fee ( if I remember correctly), and that means there is an escrow service included.

Doesnt that mean my names have to be on namesilo though?? I dont fancy transferring them all

•••
Doesnt that mean my names have to be on namesilo though?? I dont fancy transferring them all
Yes - but I decided it was worth it, and so far I've moved about 500. It's a real chore though.

The big appeal for me was the market place listing, the collection of payments with a push, and the ability to withdraw funds in Bitcoin regardless of the means of payment by the purchaser. Prices are good as well. They've just finished a promo where I was paying $6.79 for .com registrations.

•••
I need something where i can just add my domain and change the nameservers. I cant afford a bunch of transfer fees

•••
You can just use a website maker like Wix or Squarespace. Can integrate a payment system etc. Easier to use that WP if your a starting out and includes hosting etc.

•••
•••
you need a dedicated server
and have all your domains point the the server IP

set a contact form
within the index.php

and work from there

•••
You can just use a website maker like Wix or Squarespace. Can integrate a payment system etc. Easier to use that WP if your a starting out and includes hosting etc.

you wouldn't want to do it for each and every of your domains,
right?

•••
you wouldn't want to do it for each and every of your domains,
right?
Only have to make one site with a list of domains and a contact page/landing page then redirect all names to it. Depends how detailed the OP wants to be. If they want to do an individual landing page for each it would take an age but if it's just a generic site with a list of names and a contact form it would be quick. Guess it depends how many names the OP has too.

•••
A shared hosting can do what you are looking for!
You should try woocommerce for wordpress and you can put a template on top of it There should be free templates out of there
You can also check this thread to manage your domains easily regarding nameservers.
https://www.namepros.com/threads/easy-way-to-manage-your-domains-nameservers.942625/

Yes - but I decided it was worth it, and so far I've moved about 500. It's a real chore though.

The big appeal for me was the market place listing, the collection of payments with a push, and the ability to withdraw funds in Bitcoin regardless of the means of payment by the purchaser. Prices are good as well. They've just finished a promo where I was paying $6.79 for .com registrations.
Can you share a domain with their landing page?

•••
Can you share a domain with their landing page?
This is a basic page withoutt the use of a template
Hotel Hints
This is one with a simple template
Coins Give
I don't use adsense, so I can't show you a lander with adsense banners on it. I'm more interested in my Fox Foo concept, but I'm not gettingmuch time to build the structure for that at the moment.

•••
cheers everyone, i will look into self hosted options to avoid having to transfer all my names.

Efty would be good if you would put adsense on your marketplace

•••
There really are a lot of options - I knocked up a quick landing page for this name -H ouses Offered, and I installed a property sale CMS in a sub-directory as an example for a potential buyer. That took about a minute using Softaculous ( free with some hosting plans ).

This one uses a meta refresh to send the surfer to a sub-directory on Fox Foo - Late Hotel Deals - I need to finish that site though.

All of those require hosting. You can use URL forwarding instead of a meta refresh if you want to create multiple domain landing pages on a single domain hosting account.

•••
Hi all,

Can anybody tell me how i can setup my own marketplace website to list all my domains on where i can also place things like google adsense etc.

Im just looking for something simple like a standalone script, or something like a wordpress plugin for it

any advice would be great, cheers

Have you checked DNHat web-based portfolio/marketplace management scripts with responsive templates?

https://www.namepros.com/threads/sell-your-domains-directly-to-end-users-with-dnhat.1040206/

Fast multi-level search functions, High-end customization with full control.
I think the software serves your purpose.

Last edited:
•••
Currently I am finishing my own marketplace (for my small portfolio), I was thinking I going to need it for doing my outbound.
It seems there are some scripts (and wordpress) on Themeforest. Please try to find there, I do not remember what's the name.

•••
•••
If you want your own marketplace the easiest CMS for a newbie is probably Wordpress. You can get any Wordpress theme and install woocommerce plugin.
In 15 minutes you have a simple marketplace for yourself.
If you also want others to sell stuff on your website you need a multi-vendor marketplace plugin. There are 2-3 good free ones out there.
Keep in mind that WordPress scales very poorly performance wise.

•••
I've been experimenting with eCommerce packages, and I think I may have found one that can be used for domain name selling. I've only just started to put this together, so it isn't populated yet. It's going to be a domainer and webmaster mall, rather than just a list of domains for sale.

There is quite a lot to add, such as the payment options, but I think it shows the basic idea. Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

The domain PX.

•••
I've been experimenting with eCommerce packages, and I think I may have found one that can be used for domain name selling. I've only just started to put this together, so it isn't populated yet. It's going to be a domainer and webmaster mall, rather than just a list of domains for sale.

There is quite a lot to add, such as the payment options, but I think it shows the basic idea. Comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

The domain PX.

you waste your time

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back