Dynadot

advice Creating payment buttons help

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

I would like to create buy now / lease to own payment buttons on my website domain landing pages. I am using Wordpress/Elementor pro

Can someone please tell me how i can do this? And what payment provider would work best?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi all,

I would like to create buy now / lease to own payment buttons on my website domain landing pages. I am using Wordpress/Elementor pro

Can someone please tell me how i can do this? And what payment provider would work best?
I guess you want payment to external marketplaces?

Use the html widget and insert a link towards your desired sales marketplace.

e.g:

Code:
<a href="(insert link here)">
  <button type="button">Buy domain here</button>
</a>

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi all,

I guess you want payment to external marketplaces?

Use the html widget and insert a link towards your desired sales marketplace.
The original poster has yet to clarify this. Sounds like they are trying to do this independent of the external marketplaces.
Is this so? And, if so, do you still wish to use an escrow company at a minimum? Or is this truly a completely "buy direct" that you wish to provide?

•••
•••
•••

WooCommerce + link to external marketplaces​

Step by step
1) Install WooCommerce plugin ( go to the Plugins » Add New » WooCommerce» Install Now» Activate)
install_wocommerce_plugin.png

2) Add new Product/Domain ( go to the Products » Add New page ) Here you may type domain name + add text and logo
products-add-new.png

3) Once you’ve done that, scroll to the ‘Product data’ box.

Here, open the dropdown that shows ‘Simple product’ by default and click on ‘External/Affiliate product.’
Product URL, here I used link to external marketplaces checkout like this:
https://dan.com/orders/checkout/nameinbox.com
Setup prices and click ‘Publish.’
external-affiliate-product.png

Now if you visit the shop page of your domain store, you’ll see your Domain live.

•••
Thanks all for your reply. So currently I am using Wordpress + elementor with buy now buttons that I created redirecting to dan lander once they’re clicked on

Like this

Rapidimport .com

I want to create something like this

Tv .services

But I’m order to do this I need to go to escrow and create over 500 buttons for my domain landing pages

Is there a quicker way of doing this??

Downloading the woocommerce plug-in and Escrow plug-in may not be the answer as I’ll have to create over 500 product pages for this to work + the checkout process seems long winded compared with clicking on an escrow button and filling out details like on my lander TV .services

•••
Thanks all for your reply. So currently I am using Wordpress + elementor with buy now buttons that I created redirecting to dan lander once they’re clicked on

Like this

Rapidimport .com

Tv .services

But I’m order to do this I need to go to escrow and create over 500 buttons for my domain landing pages

Is there a quicker way of doing this??

Downloading the woocommerce plug-in and Escrow plug-in may not be the answer as I’ll have to create over 500 product pages for this to work + the checkout process seems long winded compared with clicking on an escrow button and filling out details like on my lander TV .services
Are you saying that the issue is with having 500 different domains, so each would need a unique Escrow.com (or equivalent) button ? Sounds like perhaps a question worth directing to Escrow.com. They likely deal with customers with large portfolios,and might have an easy solution for this. Please let us know if you find that solution.

Thanks for the great questions.

•••

For Buy it Now button, escrow.com plugin works. no need to create 500 buttons at escrow.com. It's a dynamic plugin. you can check the checkout cart by choosing escrow.com.

Tv .services

This can be done very easily by hiring a web developer.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back