Top Member
Impact
Hi,

So I submitted a few names on namejet auction.All are .coms:

Smaller
AiPod
Studio55
AgentCloud

But I just got an email stating they were not selected ( not even smaller)

I see many domains for which I won't even pay $10 being auctioned over there.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm....smaller.com is rejected?

•••
Hi,

Smaller
AiPod
Studio55
AgentCloud

But I just got an email stating they were not selected.

smaller.com is great one....

•••
•••
I would bid on 3 of your names

•••
•••
lol, they have zero bids.

Last edited:
•••
I have a theory, it might be a case in which the checker took offense to that name (If you know what i mean). Just joking. :xf.grin:

•••
I contacted support again and they told me they weren't accepted as I have an issue with my account which I will get fixed soon.

•••
Hi,

Smaller
AiPod
Studio55
AgentCloud

Insha? PM me with how much domains you have in inventory and I'll tell you exactly why they might have rejected you.;)

•••
try and send more submissions then 4 domains like minimum 15 see if that helps

•••
Namejet is just different from other marketplaces and I can't understand how they operate there.

•••
•••
nice! Good luck! those are sweet domains.

•••
@Insha010 all the domains were accepted?

•••
•••
I know this was originally started in October but thought id add my 2 cents, i have also been trying to add some of my domains onto namejet and they have also been declined.

However, if i look on namebio for domains that have been sold on namejet you see crappy domains like 777me.com selling for $28k, just crazy. I do not understand how crappy domains can sell for so much

•••
Hi,

Smaller
AiPod
Studio55
AgentCloud

If you still waiting for your domains to be listed on namejet;
Bro, I think you send them only few domains for approval, that can be the only reason here in your case.
let me tell you how some of my domains are selected there
First I submitted only 8 names, and rejected.
On Second attempt I submitted other 8 domains, This time no reply.
On third attempt I submitted 5 domains from my portfolio, this time I got some positive reply, they reply "Do you have other names to include with these? We generally prefer list of 10-15 names for first time clients."
Than I submitted more than 25 domains, and they accepted all.
Your domains are good and Smaller is really great one.

Last edited:
•••
They do prefer a larger submission of domains, the first time i only submitted about 5 and i got the email asking if i had more domains. Then i submitted about 15 and got all of them accepted

•••
I wouldn't mind deleting my nj account as forgot login details as only browsed their website one day and opened an account but never advertised a domain on nj

But allegedly by opening an account on nj allegedly gives them the right to send unwanted unasked for emails virtually every day that I never read but have to waste time marking as spam repeatedly but can't remember login details to login to delete account

All fun and games lol

•••
I wouldn't mind deleting my nj account as forgot login details as only browsed their website one day and opened an account but never advertised a domain on nj

But allegedly by opening an account on nj allegedly gives them the right to send unwanted unasked for emails virtually every day that I never read but have to waste time marking as spam repeatedly but can't remember login details to login to delete account

All fun and games lol
You can control that in My account > Preferences > Email preferences

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back