Dynadot

negotiable Selling my best .COMs and .NETs

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
My best .COMs and .NETs

Well this one's for real, but for serious investors only!

All GoDaddy registered. None of them expires within the next two months.

Please don't PM me underestimating offers. Plus, I kindly ask you to post a short "PMed" message here after you PM me your offer. You may also choose to post your offer directly to this thread if you like that way and don't mind.

Since I'm a verified PayPal member, I deal with verified members only. I may decide to sell the domain to another person if you make me wait for the payment 24 hours following our agreement on the price.

Ok, let the show begin!

externalcdrw(dot)net

Estibot appraisal $1,300 , $1.5 CPC, 49,500 monthly searches, full competition on keyword, Google product search suggested item!

europeanscience(dot)net

$0.83 CPC, 22,200 monthly search volume, competition on keyword.

fleecehat(dot)net

Estibot appraisal $590 ,$1.4 CPC, 110,000 monthly search volume, full competition on keyword, Google product search suggested item.

jewelryforwomen(dot)net

Estibot appraisal $1,200 ,$1.09 CPC, 60,500 monthly search volume, full competition on keyword.

rockchannel(dot)net

Estibot appraisal $95 , 74,000 monthly search volume, competition on keyword.

askfree(dot)net

Nice brandable name for customer related consulting services.

triptohaiti(dot)com

Estibot appraisal $330 ,$0.99 CPC, 3,600 monthly search volume, huge competition on keyword, favorite now because of Haiti mission trips.

onlinewicca(dot)com

$0.65 CPC, 6,600 monthly search volume, huge competition on keyword, lots of wicca schools and courses available on the net.

countryoflove(dot)com
-- SOLD --

Nice brandable name. $0.31 CPC, 18,100 monthly search volume.

bauhausmovement(dot)com

$0.64 CPC, 8,100 monthly search volume, huge competition on keyword.Appraisal? $500 !

seychellestrip(dot)com

$1.17 CPC, 2,900 monthly search volume, huge competition on keyword. Time for vacation now!

necklaceforher(dot)com

$0.73 CPC, 1,300 monthly search volume, huge competition on keyword. Wouldn't you buy a nice necklace for her?

muscularsystemdiseases(dot)com

Estibot appraisal $290. An important system of our body. You can't count many more. 9,900 monthly searches, full competition on keyword.

institutionalasset(dot)com

Well, institutionalassetmanagement.com would be too long! So this one should be the real money maker! 5,400 monthly search volume. Competition on keyword.

triptophilippines(dot)com

Estibot appraisal $290 , $0.75 CPC, 3,600 monthly search volume, full competition on keyword. Which island would you choose?

overallspants(dot)com

Estibot appraisal $420 , $1.43 CPC, 8,100 monthly search volume, huge competition on keyword!

molarteeth(dot)com

Appraisal $820 ! $0.58 CPC, 12,100 monthly search volume, full competition on keyword! You know dentistry has always top CPCs.

teetheruption(dot)com

Estibot appraisal $440 , $0.32 CPC, 9,900 monthly search volume, competition on keyword!

multiplayerweb(dot)com
-- SOLD --

Nice brandable for a gaming portal!

loanagainstdeposit(dot)com

A service offered by all Indian banks !

sambarpowder(dot)com

Powder product for delicious Indian ! Estibot appraisal $1100, $0.83 CPC, 8,100 monthly search volume, huge competition on keyword!

maldivesattractions(dot)com

Will attract you too! 3,600 monthly search volume, competition on keyword.

kashidbeach(dot)com

Ah the paradise of Goa! Ever been there? And Kashid Beach is the pearl of Goa! 12,100 monthly search volume, $0.27 CPC, huge competition on keyword. Appraisal? $420!

Keep PMming and posting - we don't have much time!

Thanks all,

Dorian.

------------------------------------------------------------
Double Latin proverb of the day : Tempus fugit... Carpe diem!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
UP folks! I'm sure you have at least one name in your mind. Let me know it, dun miss this opportunity!

No need to run, and hide, it's so wonderful wonderful list :)

•••
•••
•••
Still selling. Thanks all.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Pick your name, and don't hesitate to make an offer. We are open 24/7 !

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back