NameSilo

discuss Selling domain with page rank

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

optimen

Established Member
Impact
Hi, id like to know if a domain has a page rank and backlinks, does it sells better?
example, id like to give up my old domain, it has good page rank and backlinks.

what do you think it will cost?

or any advice on selling domain with page rank?

i cant decide if i need to give up my old domain with a new one as i decided to have my own brand.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Appreciate to know what are your old domains ?

•••
PageRank is dead.

Recently Google announced it publicly. but still backlinks & other stuff's is good in seo point of view.

•••
ok thanks, page rank is the same as traffic info?

•••
Global traffic info and age of the website doesn't matter today?

•••
This forum is more geared towards domainers, not so much SEO and web developers.

PageRank domains don't really sell to end users, they sell to other webmasters who want to use them for development. Most on this board focus on getting domains they can sell to end users and businesses.

While pagerank is dead, you can probably find buyers for valid PR domains that have good link profiles, you just need to get on other boards where those people hang out ;)

•••
Bro if your domain is aged then there is still some value for page ranked domains, you can get yourself 20-30$ for PR2- PR3 aged domains easily.........

•••
thanks, im so happy with the support here. i learned alot.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back