IT.COM

Selling domain on NameJet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

How can I sell domain names on NameJet?
Thanks in advance...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Don't you have to be an insider to sell on Namejet?

•••
I think you need to contact them directly and tell them what you have for sale. Keep in mind they are picky about the names they choose.

•••

I think you have to be a FON (Friend of Namejet) to submit a domain.

It's like that a lot in this biz.

:(

•••
•••
When you log in, you will see:

Apply to have your domains listed on NameJet's exclusive auction platform Apply now

•••
You need to be a 'verified bidder' and another route is click 'help' and you'll see a link 'List Your Names on Namejet' which is under the Tools and Features menu.

•••
•••
Don't you also need to have those names registered at enom? I asked somebody at NJ a couple of years ago and they said:

"All sellers must have an active eNom and NameJet account (both are free to set up) and all domains must be free of locks/holds. "

I'm in the Support Center part of NJ reading - NameJet Private Domain Sales and it doesn't mention that part anywhere.

--put in ticket to find out for sure

Last edited:
•••
Don't you also need to have those names registered at enom?

The last couple of domains I purchased through namejet were at GoDaddy. I did, however have to wait for them to be transferred into my enom account which took about 7 or 8 days from the time the auction closed.

•••
1. Sign up for an account: https://www.namejet.com/Pages/Login.aspx?
2. Become verified bidder. Mandatory.
3. Submit your domains for sale.

Once you've submitted your domains, their management will review for approval. If they like your domains, they will contact you. If not, they will not contact you.

•••
They won't just list "any" domain, they screen all submissions. They are not like godaddy, sedo or flippa where you can just list and try to sell anything you want.

•••
Hello everyone.
Found this thread before putting my domains on namejet public auction.
After submitting many domains and getting rejected always . today i was surprised to receive mail from namejet .it says my 15 domains are chosen for their premium auction.
Here is the complete mail :

Dear Hemant ,

My name is Connor Fisher and I am contacting you on behalf of NameJet.

Thank you for submitting your names for auction on the NameJet platform. We are very interested in listing your domains.

To start, I have attached our FAQs for selling domains on our platform. This should give you a good overview of the process from start to finish.

We have included a Standard Worksheet for your use. This is how you will submit domains to us now and in the future. Please include the domains you would like to sell now, their expiration dates and reserves, if any. We normally prefer low to no reserves, but understand that for some domains you would not want to list without a reserve.

Please note that an eNom account is also required, which is where your domains will reside after we know they will sell. Domains do NOT need to be at eNom to initially list them on our site, and only need to be transferred after a name's reserve is met or there are 2+ bidders. We can also arrange for discounted transfer fees if needed.

And lastly, we have attached our standard Listing Agreement. Please review, sign and return a copy if you ultimately decide to list with us. Along with that we'll need your Bank Wire information, so that we can eventually pay you! Here’s what we will need for that: (1) Bank Name, (2) Swift Code, if international, (3) Exact Name on Account, (4) Routing Number, and (5) Account Number.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to auction your domains. We look forward to working with you!

Best,

Connor Fisher .

_-----------------
Very happy guys.looking forward to a successful auction of my 15 premium domains.
Few of them were recently purchased by me on namepros.
Wish me goodluck.

Last edited:
•••
@hemantraj Congrats and good luck. Can you share what the 15 domains were?

•••
Will list all 15 here once all formalities are done and domains go live on namejet. @Nat Hunt .

•••
Hello everyone.
Found this thread before putting my domains on namejet public auction.
After submitting many domains and getting rejected always . today i was surprised to receive mail from namejet .it says my 15 domains are chosen for their premium auction.
Here is the complete mail :

Dear Hemant ,

My name is Connor Fisher and I am contacting you on behalf of NameJet.

Thank you for submitting your names for auction on the NameJet platform. We are very interested in listing your domains.

To start, I have attached our FAQs for selling domains on our platform. This should give you a good overview of the process from start to finish.

We have included a Standard Worksheet for your use. This is how you will submit domains to us now and in the future. Please include the domains you would like to sell now, their expiration dates and reserves, if any. We normally prefer low to no reserves, but understand that for some domains you would not want to list without a reserve.

Please note that an eNom account is also required, which is where your domains will reside after we know they will sell. Domains do NOT need to be at eNom to initially list them on our site, and only need to be transferred after a name's reserve is met or there are 2+ bidders. We can also arrange for discounted transfer fees if needed.

And lastly, we have attached our standard Listing Agreement. Please review, sign and return a copy if you ultimately decide to list with us. Along with that we'll need your Bank Wire information, so that we can eventually pay you! Here’s what we will need for that: (1) Bank Name, (2) Swift Code, if international, (3) Exact Name on Account, (4) Routing Number, and (5) Account Number.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to auction your domains. We look forward to working with you!

Best,

Connor Fisher .

_-----------------
Very happy guys.looking forward to a successful auction of my 15 premium domains.
Few of them were recently purchased by me on namepros.
Wish me goodluck.

I listed about 30 and received same message from Connor. I have been rejected so many times. Fingers crossed.

•••
You need to be a 'verified bidder' and another route is click 'help' and you'll see a link 'List Your Names on Namejet' which is under the Tools and Features menu.
Thanks! Super useful :)

•••
The Auction is for the three!

1. Gamo.io
  2. ITSoftware.io
  3. Redmi.io
  4. 18waiting.com
  5. callme.com
  6. woodvillas.com
  7. ITguru.io
  8. ITzone.io

can offer

Pay by Paypal

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back