IT.COM

discuss Sell your crypto domains... as soon as possible. ..Ethereum price drop today..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
sell your crypto crapto domains as soon as possible.
Selection_010.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am smart enough to sell my portfolio ;)
that's enough for me now!
I dont need to have super smart

•••
•••
I understand you.

For me there is one simple question.
Do I really need crypto? And the answer is always NO, I do not need it...

Ok now is time to put money where your mouth is. Krypto.fi, I will pay your fees associated with registering. You obviously don't need it.

•••
It's like everything else, there will be good names and bad names, and you need to understand the market to know the difference. I picked up CryptoBounty.com for under $10 a while ago. I thought it was good value at the time, and I still do. However, bounty programmes are one of the reasons for the Google bans, so it will not be one of the great names that would appel to anyone other than an inexperienced crypto investor.

•••
Ok now is time to put money where your mouth is. Krypto.fi, I will pay your fees associated with registering. You obviously don't need it.

Why shoudl I give you something for free?
I can find probabbly some wallet .com-s etc.. in my protfolio also

•••
Exact Match Domains not working anymore with Google...
Not true, you have a better chance of ranking with an EM domain. Let me break it down for you, let's say you want to rank for "exact match", we take two separate domain names, exactmatch.com and somebrand.com. Following the best practices of SEO, exactmatch.com will alway outrank somebrand.com, I'm talking from an SEO expert point of view, it has been tested many times.

•••
When the governments are trying to prohibit/regulate/limit/whatever the crypto, the effect may be opposite. For example, earlier today the following was published:

Because many people all over the World don't trust their governments because of the never ending financial crisis.

•••
•••
The best way to buy domains cheap is to tell everyone that their domains are going to be worthless, so "Quick!! Hurry! Sell them now as low as possible because the sky is falling!!"

All while watching Sedo with his finger ready to press the BIN button...

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the great advice! I bought a couple more crypto names last night.

•••
CryptoTransaction.net
CryptoAgents.net
ICObrokers.net
CryptoDocs.net
CoinDetector.net
BlockChainDetector.net
CryptoStick.net
CryptoSticks.net
MicroWallet.net
PowerWallet.net

•••
Tokens.Digital currently @ Flippa for anyone interested

•••
My question is when all crypto ads are banned on google, facebook and likely some other venues, and nations like Russia (is going to do soon) banning crypto-currency transactions how could that market possibly NOT nosedive? Seems impossible it would not go off the cliff. In fact, I predict at least a 90% decline from its 20k high to 2k or lower in the near future. imo this will be much bigger than the chinese-chips and long tail keyword declines in value. I would not be surprised to see the CME bitcoin futures go limit-down on Mon.

In Russia, people now buy power plants thinking of cryptomining. Everything will be fine.

•••
In Russia, people now buy power plants thinking of cryptomining. Everything will be fine.
Some may join the oligarchy one day

•••
sorry wrong post.

Last edited:
•••
you post a graphic from mid-2017 on mid-March 2018. Don't you think you are a bit late? What is the price today? (This is not a rhetorical question... I honestly have no idea).
Don't blame him. He forgot to buy a new Calender and is still living in 2017!

•••
bitbeh.jpg
I Grabbed it yesterday
don't bother about your declining graph

•••
•••
CryptoTransaction.net
CryptoAgents.net
ICObrokers.net
CryptoDocs.net
CoinDetector.net
BlockChainDetector.net
CryptoStick.net
CryptoSticks.net
MicroWallet.net
PowerWallet.net
PowerToken.net

•••
posted 1 hour ago: "According to CoinDesk's Bitcoin Price Index, the world's largest cryptocurrency is changing hands at $6,700, a move that follows its steady decline from around $8,000 since the start of the Mar. 29 trading session, a 15 percent dip within a day.

and cryptocurrencynews says a decline to $1,000 is possible.

Last edited:
•••
btc or crypto are bad people currency,:xf.grin: as long their biz still running! I am sure BTC will increase more further! and if I was drug seller,or selling weird stuff!for sure I will chose BTC, rather than some Bank account! because that currency are the safeties place to keep my money under the radar!

some people tell, government can trace the transaction, but I really doubt about it! the best they can do, is by watching big transaction, and find out their ISP, but that's it! they only can do that! and the worse is, they can't freeze or terminate their BTC account! and that's a big loopholes! imagine, if they do small transaction, to hundreds different devices! I am sure,its really hard to track! even if they can track, there's nothing they can do about it! maybe they can , but from 10000 transaction they only make 1 big succes, and post in the media! :ROFL:

if I were big Government! for sure, I will slaughter that currency! because I don't want or need competition!:xf.grin: if government having succes to do that! then BTC are game over!:xf.grin: but who can resist the temptation of HOT MONEY ? :xf.grin: I.e BIG ROI= buy hand reg $10, and sell $1000=10.000% ROI

•••
Just read starting his week Twitter has joined Google and Facebook in banning cryptocurrency ads.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back