IT.COM

discuss Sell your crypto domains... as soon as possible. ..Ethereum price drop today..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
sell your crypto crapto domains as soon as possible.
Selection_010.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sell your crypto crapto domains as soon as possible.
I am little agree u ...... Because Indian government not accept crypto currency trading but I am seen many members add dot in crypto domains.
This time safe sector block Chain domain.

Last edited:
•••
Now time is regulate the crypto currencies,
If you want sell crypto domain names send me your crypto domain with bin i am buying

•••
Now time is regulate the crypto currencies,
If you want sell crypto domain names send me your crypto domain with bin i am buying
What's your budget (y)

•••
Got a few crypto/token domains if anyone is interested PM me :)

•••
Page Howe has the same thoughts

upload_2018-3-19_20-58-13.png

•••
Crypto had faced many obstacles and each and every time it overcomes. Crypto was banned in US and it does not stop its growing. What is Big G and fb to stop it.

Afterall Crypto is not purposely for ads but for networking with other users
I f Russia government ban the use of crypto in Russia it can not affect crypto. Chinese has banned it it does not affect crypto price; it was then the price of bitcoin rose exponentially; What are we talking.

Yes! Big G and FB could have some impact on the price for some time, but crypto will definitely find its way.

The only challenges crypto can have that will stop it is when too many governments banned it. at same time for long time.

I have been following crypto trends since 2012 but not this time with the Big G and FB that will stop it

Last edited:
•••
Take a chill pill, alot of the selling is tied to the dominant bitcoin, and the mgtox settlement. Constant selling into the marketplace.

Do you even know what you are saying, fine google bans all crypto advertising, so what is the medium, all these people will need solid domains to advertise directly.
Very True...well said👍

•••
•••
Crypto had faced many obstacles and each and every time it overcomes. Crypto was banned in US and it does not stop its growing. What is Big G and fb to stop it.

I f Russia government ban the use of crypto in Russia it can not affect crypto. Chinese has banned it it does not affect crypto price; it was then the price of bitcoin rose exponentially; What are we talking.

Yes! Big G and FB could have some impact on the price for some time, but crypto will definitely find its way.

The only challenges crypto can have that will stop it is when too many governments banned it. at same time for long time.

I have been following crypto trends since 2012 but not this time with the Big G and FB that will stop it
BTW I have sold TheBigG(.)com...
The Big D means Dallas..
The Big G: Georgia (US State), Government, Google.. :)

•••
BTW I have sold TheBigG(.)com...
The Big D means Dallas..
The Big G: Georgia (US State), Government, Google.. :)
You should know what I meant by Big G

•••
TheRipple.net has been dropped today..

Just in case.

•••
Also, there's more bad news and other nations may do the same as Russia: "the Russian Ministry of Finance plans to introduce a law that will criminalize the use of crypto-currencies as money substitutes. The Bank of Russia and Russian Finance Ministry oppose use of virtual currencies "as private money and money surrogates,” saying only the ruble can be used to pay for goods and services." (news from: Investopedia last week)
But have you heard about this:
Jewish Crypto Coin In Circulation

The Russian Launches New Crypto Currency for the Jews Traders.
shutterstock_280859345.jpg

I even doubt it Russia to ban Cryptocurrencies

Read about it here
http://www.dncombo.com/p/blog-page.html

More of it here
https://themerkle.com/what-is-bitcoen/

•••

It can't be stopped. It's decentralized, is not a property of a particular country or a company. The concept of decentralization is a new thing and it will grow in other areas. I mean in the next step there might be decentralized hosting, content (similar to torrents). Those can make possible decentralized search engines, online ad networks. This is the future and will bring people a boundless life style, will make people free from regulations of governments to some extent. Such a big change might be scaring current big players. Only way to stop it is to invent a technology to stop it, IMHO. It might be either too late or is impossible for governments. If it was possible for them they would stop it.

•••
It can't be stopped. It's decentralized, is not a property of a particular country or a company. The concept of decentralization is a new thing and it will grow in other areas. I mean in the next step there might be decentralized hosting, content (similar to torrents). Those can make possible decentralized search engines, online ad networks. This is the future and will bring people a boundless life style, will make people free from regulations of governments to some extent. Such a big change might be scaring current big players. Only way to stop it is to invent a technology to stop it, IMHO. It might be either too late or is impossible for governments. If it was possible for them they would stop it.
You might be right. Decentralization will prevent government or financial institutions intervention

•••
I don't understand how anyone can downvalue crypto names. We are on the verge of an influx of government created crypto-currencies. I agree that some of the alts don't have a future, but Bitcoin will certainly be up in a few months, and some of the others can only improve. Steem is the one tht interests me at the moment.

In fact I've just picked up Resurges.com to be ready for the resurgance. :)

•••
Crypto currencies make possible to send-receive payments anonymously. Governments hate it as they can't tax an anonymous cash payment. But they are unable stop it technically, so they can only frighten users and this is what they do. Crypto currencies will be used until governments can find a better technology to stop it.

Value of ETH or Bitcoin is affected by investors. So it's irrelevant. Nothing changes if a currency loses value against to another currency. Crypto currencies are not for investment. People misunderstand crypto. They are just currency like traditional fiat currencies. Who hold a fiat currency for investment? We use a traditional fiat currency to buy or sell something, we buy real estate for investment and pay the seller in fiat money. Isn't it? Crypto currencies are same, are not for investment. You buy a domain or a real estate to invest your savings and can send payment to the seller in bitcoin instead of fiat money. But you shouldn't hold bitcoin for investment as it's only a currency, not an investment. Therefore value of bitcoin is important only for those who use bitcoin for investment.

Precisely!

•••
When the governments are trying to prohibit/regulate/limit/whatever the crypto, the effect may be opposite. For example, earlier today the following was published:

(quote begin)

Trump Prohibits U.S. Purchases of Venezuelan Cryptocurrency.
Trump issued an order on Monday prohibiting U.S. citizens from engaging in transactions using the oil-backed currency, called the Petro. He authorized Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to issue any necessary regulations to enforce his order.

(quote end)

And I already saw discussions on non-U.S. (and non-English) forums stating that this "Petro" must be something good, simply because U.S. wants to ban it, so members are looking into ways to buy some...

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why do I feel that nobody understands me?!

I understand you.

For me there is one simple question.
Do I really need crypto? And the answer is always NO, I do not need it.

But the same idiots who bumped 4 letter chips are now targeting crypto domains and crypto. Thats what bothers me, people do not learn at all. I just a week ago got the answer why is it so. I read that out off 330M people in US 60M have IQ lower then 83. If your IQ is lower then 83, then you basically an idiot. So looking at this forum, and members over 1M, how many people you think are here with IQ lower then 83?

•••
Himmmm.That s good tactic.They spread the fear and after they eat and get all good ones to their stomach;)
sorry but I am out;)))
Look at how paypal started!
I am very sure paypal had the worse attacks,i reckon.
It is my personal thoughts anyway.

•••
Himmmm.That s good tactic.They spread the fear and after they eat and get all good ones to their stomach;)
sorry but I am out;)))
Look at how paypal started!
I am very sure paypal had the worse attacks,i reckon.
It is my personal thoughts anyway.

Did you register a lot paypal domains back then?

•••
i didn't register any of them

•••
•••
i wasn't smart enough back then

•••
Blockchain is definitely a very real thing with utilities beyond imagination.
Crypto is one of its implementation. Google and Facebook are blocking crypto ads not because they are against crypto currencies. They are blocking because of the fact that tons of people are scammed on daily basis by random ICOs popping here and there. This is definitely a very serious issue. Majority of people dont know anything about blockchain or cryptos. The only thing they know is that bitcoins price is surging thats it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back