Dynadot

discuss Sell your crypto domains... as soon as possible. ..Ethereum price drop today..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
sell your crypto crapto domains as soon as possible.
Selection_010.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We have heard you. We will do just that

•••
•••
stay away from crypto domains..

•••
sell your crypto crapto domains as soon as possible.
Selection_010.png

What goes down, usually gets back up and before you know it, you'll be begging for some crapto crypto domains :sneaky:

•••
Take a chill pill, alot of the selling is tied to the dominant bitcoin, and the mgtox settlement. Constant selling into the marketplace.

Do you even know what you are saying, fine google bans all crypto advertising, so what is the medium, all these people will need solid domains to advertise directly.

•••
i am in bitcoin since 2013 ;)

•••
Take a chill pill, alot of the selling is tied to the dominant bitcoin, and the mgtox settlement. Constant selling into the marketplace.

Do you even know what you are saying, fine google bans all crypto advertising, so what is the medium, all these people will need solid domains to advertise directly.
Exact Match Domains not working anymore with Google...

•••
Yes, and you sold to early, and now you trying to spread fear, seen your kind before, it's not going to work.

•••
•••

Then what are you doing trolling us here. What do you mean exact match domains no longer work with Google? Have people all of sudden stopped using keywords to look for things they want or need?

•••
Then what are you doing trolling us here. What do you mean exact match domains no longer work with Google? Have people all of sudden stopped using keywords to look for things they want or need?
In Bitcoin since 2013, shouldn't you be on a jet to your private island, instead of selling your forum domain name for $5.99

•••
What do you mean exact match domains no longer work with Google? Have people all of sudden stopped using keywords to look for things they want or need?
google it

•••
In Bitcoin since 2013, shouldn't you be on a jet to your private island, instead of selling your forum domain name for $5.99
i have sold btcs in 2013

•••
•••
•••
Vast numbers of possible buyers will little doubt no longer be interested what with the Google and Facebook advertising bans. After all, who wants a website which disallows running google ads, or a parked domain which cannot be monetized! This news in all likelihood will be a devastating blow to the crypto/bitcoin market.

Also, there's more bad news and other nations may do the same as Russia: "the Russian Ministry of Finance plans to introduce a law that will criminalize the use of crypto-currencies as money substitutes. The Bank of Russia and Russian Finance Ministry oppose use of virtual currencies "as private money and money surrogates,” saying only the ruble can be used to pay for goods and services." (news from: Investopedia last week)

Last edited:
•••
Think the sky is falling? Want to liquidate your crypto domains fast? I AM BUYING CRYPTO DOMAINS!!! PM me your domains + BINs.

Thanks.

•••
Blockchain will stay - Crypto is PONZI

anybody care to ask themselves why won't the FANG group go anywhere near crypto?

•••
Thanks!! I sold all my crypto related domains for dirt cheap before they went worthless. You deserve a tipjar..

•••
Thanks!! I sold all my crypto related domains for dirt cheap before they went worthless. You deserve a tipjar..

Me too, I made -$xxxx (y)

•••
•••
Blockchain will stay - Crypto is PONZI

Crypto is not Ponzi, but most of the ICO is ponzi.

Google & fb banning ads because lot of people promoted fake ico's and people got scammed.

Most of the govt will regulate it in 2020.

i am also buying crypto domains, pm me with your price (y)

•••
•••
Crypto may vanish, but not that fast. Ups and downs in commodities happen all the time. Investors aren't afraid to invest if the Stock market goes down. Same goes for crypto. It won't be going down completely in near future.

Remember, crypto is digital. A futuristic currency and not everyone likes futuristic ideas. Unique concepts get the stick all the time. Back in old ages Galileo got it for saying that the earth is spherical, now Crypto is getting the same treatment.

•••
Back