Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Sell domain dropcatch

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

gme559

Established Member
Impact
26
Hello ,
I want to sell my domain in namebright in dropcatch
how can I do that ?? I tried but no luck in dropcatch website there is no place to do so
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I haven’t done it but I believe you list logged into your namebright account.
 
0
•••
Upvote 0
yes I'm also new to this I sent some emails to both namebright&dropcatch waiting for their answers !
I was used to namecheap 24/7 live chat / ticket support
 
0
•••
Upvote 0
0
•••
Upvote 0
did you try ? because I also saw this link but there is no way to list even if your domain is hosted with namebright
 
0
•••
Upvote 0
did you try ? because I also saw this link but there is no way to list even if your domain is hosted with namebright
Mananged yet?
 
0
•••
Upvote 0
It's been in "beta" for ages.......

"Beta: Currently, DCMFS is a closed beta program available by invitation only. If you are interested in selling domain names through DCMFS please contact DropCatch directly."

https://www.dropcatch.com/legal/marketplace

Pretty sure you are going to have to own a lot of domains to get access......
 
0
•••
Upvote 0
No, never tried.

From my account I see there is the option of selling domains,

did you try ? because I also saw this link but there is no way to list even if your domain is hosted with namebright
 

Attachments

  • Sce.jpg
    Sce.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 389
  • Lois.jpg
    Lois.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 267
0
•••
Upvote 0
Thank you very much , for all your answers
 
1
•••
Upvote 0
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back