IT.COM

question Where do you actively sell your domains nowadays?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The question is in the title. I have many domains I'd like to sell in order to focus on my core premium portfolio. Sedo, Dropcatch, Flippa, GoDaddy, where do you sell your domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maybe you can try in Chinese market

•••
Maybe you can try in Chinese market
Could you please expand? Chinese domainers buying English domains? Where?

•••
epik marketplace,
Sedo,
Squadhelp, Brandbucket for Brandables.
DaaZ
DAN

try avoid Godaddy but cant deny afternic sales

Last edited:
•••
Could you please expand? Chinese domainers buying English domains? Where?

Strange answer, tho Domaining is universal...
Anyway, only 2 i know are:

62.com,
22.cn

Last edited:
•••
Listing on GoDaddy a must. Only platform that sells domains without your necessarily forwarding the domain to their landers - my personal experience.

•••
•••
I sell most of my names via LinkedIn or finding end users via Google

It comes down to the quality of your names? With good quality names, focus on selling to end users where your highest profit will be, if your names are average hand-reggedd names, sell them on Sedo, Flippa, Godaddy, Namepros etc

If you have a premium portfolio, you wont be having issues selling the names.

•••
If you’re looking to liquidate, you could try DNWE. If you’ve got domains with SEO juice, you could sell at Juice Market. I’ve listed some in both places but haven’t sold anything yet.

•••
I have many domains I'd like to sell in order to focus on my core premium portfolio

Don't Flippa still charge a listing fee on top of their sales commissions? So little point in listing your lower quality names there. I'd think twice before listing anything there. I take it your question is about how you sell those lower quality ones, not the premium ones?

Everything I've ever done on GoDaddy (GD) hits me with a set of fees I wasn't notified of in advance so I avoid them whenever possible. Others seem to love them so check them out be be careful it doesn't end up costing you more than you can expect to get in return.

How about listing them on all of the free to list sites (@Samer listed the best I know of, also check the registrar for each domain to see what they offer)? Also, put them onto NameLiquidate.com. You can do that more than once, but you must leave thirty days between listings for each domain name. I've also seen DNWE mentioned elsewhere but I haven't checked it out personally.

Do you really want to actively sell your lesser domains when you have a far more lucrative premium portfolio? Why not concentrate on the premiums and leave the lesser sat on the landers, simply let them drop if they don't sell by renewal time? Occasionally list them on NameLiquidate but otherwise ignore them.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
You can also sell your domains here in namepros.

•••
Strange answer, tho Domaining is universal...
Anyway, only 2 i know are:

62.com,
22.cn
Avoid Chinese domain platforms-they will steal your data!!!

•••
•••
Thank you all for your answers, I have listed some domains on NameLiquidate and I'll give a try to the others as well.

•••
Who sell domains on Dropcatch?!!!

•••
The name itself the lander the domain is what lures. i have to tell them what marketplaces names are listed on but i never get actual enquiry through any marketplaces.

Last edited:
•••
Such as here
dan.com is good and can be settled in Bitcoin

•••
Avoid Chinese domain platforms-they will steal your data!!!

Because selling domain names in China requires kfc certification
Convenient to track illegal activities
You can work with the Chinese to let him sell as an agent

•••
Because selling domain names in China requires kfc certification
Convenient to track illegal activities
You can work with the Chinese to let him sell as an agent
so what the point.? why make it so difficult..
just list at dan,godaddy ,sedo...that more than enough.

I don't trust any websites from China.....

•••
Selling on Google and Linkedin; I haven't tried there. Have others found success at those sites?

•••
LinkedIn can be a great resource, but its too bad so many of the bottom dweller crap domainers have spammed the ever-loving crap out of it.

•••
•••
•••
Back