NameSilo

Dropcatch/Namebright question

Labeled as advice in General Domain Discussion, started by Yasin.ismail, Apr 7, 2021 at 3:40 PM

Replies:
Views:

1. Yasin.ismail

Yasin.ismail Established Member

Ok so I have two quick questions. I’ve tried contacting both Dropcatch and Namebright but haven’t received a response from either.

Question 1) How do I withdraw funds from my Namebright account because I see no option to do so?

Question 2) Do dropcatch do 2 step verification to make my account more secure?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jaleel khader

jaleel khader Established Member

Hello

1- You Can Withdraw Funds When You Have More That 500$ By Bank Wire Transfer
    2- No They Don't

3. wwwulff

wwwulff Top Contributor VIP

They do and they recommend it - Look under security in your account

4. jaleel khader

I Mean DropCatch Bro I Can't Find it
    But NameBright Yes The Do 2 step verification

5. wwwulff

wwwulff Top Contributor VIP

Oh, I thought he meant NameBright what to do with 2 step verification on an auction site when you name is at NameBright?

6. jaleel khader

Sure Your Names Safe On NameBright But 2 Step Verification On Auction Site Maybe Secure Your Auction Account From Any One Can Hack it And Bid For Multi-Dollars Domains Lol

7. Yasin.ismail

Yasin.ismail Established Member

Thanks for the replies. I eventually got a reply from both. Dropcatch have said they don’t currently have 2 step verification, but it sounded as though they were looking into it. I think having this feature on a auction site is an absolute must and I hope they resolve this quickly.
    Namebright are transferring my funds to me as well.
    Thanks again

Yasin

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice