Dynadot

domain selfies dot com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi

Thinking about purchasing it and now talking to the owner.

Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sure the owner can find this thread easier than you found him.

Now there are $$$$$-$$$$$$ appraisals on the table when he was willing to go for mid $$$$?

Good luck now...

•••
Trust me, you can't find the owner, I have spent 6 months on this and hired people to trace the person

6 months of effort and hired hands and you are debating mid $$$$... errrr... If it looks like a duck.

•••
Human vanity is only growing, i can't see how the term would disappear ?

•••
I bet Keith could find him or her

Goodluck

•••
Buy for xxxx asap or one of the people who read this thread will!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Yeah, hope you have a large budget

Nice name

•••
If you can get it for < $5,000 it's a no brainer, no?

•••
Hopefully you haven't alerted other investors of a good deal to buy it out from under you. ;)

•••
Hard to believe you dedicated 6 months to this without being sure that you wanted the name. In any case, there is a name on the site of the webmaster. Someone else might find the owner in 24 hours.

Mid-xxxx is a great price. Hesitating is a mistake. Posting the details here is a huge mistake. Buy it fast, or be prepared to lose it.

•••
•••
Not since the Kumquat thread have I made an impulse domain buy/registration; however, this thread actually made me go out and buy a new domain name. It's almost as good as LegalizeCrack.com but not quite... definitely a future holder.

I forgot @evirtual1 the current trend is dronie

•••
Good luck with the negotiations. If you manage to purchase it, this would be the perfect celebration gift for you:

wiener_dog_tees_my_wiener_is_big_in_japan_tshirt-ra3d7177662154739947ea2076ba64293_f0ck8_324.jpg

•••
I'd probably set up a "hot or not" type voting site with top 100 selfies. Oh the shame.

•••
OP still here? Would be nice to see how this went down :D

•••
The word "Selfie" is already on its way out

It's never going to go. People aren't going to start taking "self portrait photos via my phone" any time soon.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I know there is a name,it is not a real name, I have tried everything and I wouldn't post this appraisal request if I wasn't sure that no one can find them.

I think it would take a few phone calls. In any case, it's a great price, and hesitation will kill you in this sort of deal. If the buyer gets a second inquiry, he'll almost certainly up his price. Your call, though.

•••
•••
This is ridiculous

Buy it now

Delete this thread

I've never spent over 1k on a domain he says
Great who cares
Your goin to lose the domain
Or prob this guy won't sell

Good luck? Whatever

•••
Mid $XXXX for it? I hope you snagged it before someone else on this board did/does! I agree that Selfie would be better, but this is definitely a killer name right now. Get it and flip it before the next fad is in. At that price I think it's a steal..I was thinking more around $XX,XXX

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back