Domain Empire

domain selfies dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi

Thinking about purchasing it and now talking to the owner.

Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sorry i posted a mistake ..my bad

Last edited:
•••
Not since the Kumquat thread have I made an impulse domain buy/registration; however, this thread actually made me go out and buy a new domain name. It's almost as good as LegalizeCrack.com but not quite... definitely a future holder.

I forgot @evirtual1 the current trend is dronie

•••
•••
It is obvious that you are not going to get this domain for less than 100k, unless the owner is stupid which I doubt.

•••
Good luck with the negotiations. If you manage to purchase it, this would be the perfect celebration gift for you:

wiener_dog_tees_my_wiener_is_big_in_japan_tshirt-ra3d7177662154739947ea2076ba64293_f0ck8_324.jpg

•••
ログインは本当にあなたをしましたか?何とか笑焼き鳥忍者刀サムライソニーはワイルドスピードヤクザSelfies.com!ワタシで私に連絡して、偽のメールを既存のではない[email protected]

•••
Every penny of the $1,914.33* asking price. Which is likely only the opening bid on godaddy.

•••
Mid $XXXX for it? I hope you snagged it before someone else on this board did/does! I agree that Selfie would be better, but this is definitely a killer name right now. Get it and flip it before the next fad is in. At that price I think it's a steal..I was thinking more around $XX,XXX

•••
•••
•••
Sounds like the name is a steal at 5K. Even a domainer would pay more than that to acquire it from you. I wouldn't feel sorry for you if a domain investor stole it from under your nose because. you spent so much money and time just to find the seller plus the seller is unsure and the name could go for 6 figures to the right end-user you are hesitating???????

•••
Excellent domain name in my opinion. Could appeal to alot of end users. From apps to songs even. But keep in mind is kind of a trend thing right now. Holding for many years might not payoff as well as a shorter term. Trends are hard to predict for a time frame.

•••
hmm... if it really took him 6 months to find the guy, it is possible he found a scammer instead. Hopefully he is using escrow or some secure service to make the acquisition.

•••
Imagine having selfie or selfies .com? Having a PG rated site with pictures from Tumblr or Twitter? Using adsense and some other ad co. could make you a pretty good deal if done right... Ahh.... When we sleep on things.

•••
If true, that's a bargain. Can't imagine losing money on that even at 10k.

•••
•••
The word "Selfie" is already on its way out, I wouldn't bother with names like this

There are better names you can buy that wont lose their appeal in years to come

•••
Human vanity is only growing, i can't see how the term would disappear ?

•••
I'd probably set up a "hot or not" type voting site with top 100 selfies. Oh the shame.

•••
•••
OP still here? Would be nice to see how this went down :D

•••
I think a true buyer would keep it on the lowdown so other poachers don't get ahead of the game. But, that's just how I would do it.

•••
The word "Selfie" is already on its way out

It's never going to go. People aren't going to start taking "self portrait photos via my phone" any time soon.

•••
•••
Human vanity is only growing, i can't see how the term would disappear ?

This term was used more about a year ago, still used but I reckon with all the new terms, phrases, words etc, it just wont be as popular when people jump on the next quirky thing to say, just my opinion though

People aren't going to start taking "self portrait photos via my phone" any time soon.

:-/ I assume your'e being funny lol......its new "short" words that would make words like "Selfie" become less popular

Im not saying the name is not worth good money, my opinion is that its not a name that will just keep increasing in value over the next 10 years

good luck to the OP, hope he does well if he buys it

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back