IT.COM

domain selfies dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi

Thinking about purchasing it and now talking to the owner.

Any thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
quite the domain. Justin bieber invest in an app called shots (formerly shots of me) and I believe they spent a fortune to get shots.com. I never thought that was an adequate name for an app that is all about selfies, most people don't think of selfies when they hear the word shots. Selfies is more descriptive and THE word you want for a selfies app (besides selfie singular). I think it would be a good one to develop or resell.

•••
I think it would be a good one to develop or resell.
I think that too, but not sure what should be my last offer. SELFIE gets 2mil+ searches and SELFIES 200K+ searches per month...

•••
•••
•••
Yeah, hope you have a large budget

Nice name

•••
•••
I assume you'll need at least mid $xx,xxx to acquire it.

•••
•••
Still negotiating, seller wants mid $$$$, but he is still not sure if he wants to part with it

So, should I go for it (SELFIES.com, not SELFIE.com)?

Any final expert thoughts on this?

•••
If you can get it for < $5,000 it's a no brainer, no?

•••
Hopefully you haven't alerted other investors of a good deal to buy it out from under you. ;)

•••
Hopefully you haven't alerted other investors of a good deal to buy it out from under you. ;)
Trust me, you can't find the owner, I have spent 6 months on this and hired people to trace the person

•••
Trust me, you can't find the owner, I have spent 6 months on this and hired people to trace the person

6 months of effort and hired hands and you are debating mid $$$$... errrr... If it looks like a duck.

•••
I bet Keith could find him or her

Goodluck

•••
6 months of effort and hired hands and you are debating mid $$$$... errrr... If it looks like a duck.
Haha, you're right. The thing is I have never spent more than $1k on a single domain and I usually find good ones for a reg fee, that's why I am wondering if $5K-ish would be a bit too much.

•••
Hard to believe you dedicated 6 months to this without being sure that you wanted the name. In any case, there is a name on the site of the webmaster. Someone else might find the owner in 24 hours.

Mid-xxxx is a great price. Hesitating is a mistake. Posting the details here is a huge mistake. Buy it fast, or be prepared to lose it.

•••
Hard to believe you dedicated 6 months to this without being sure that you wanted the name. In any case, there is a name on the site of the webmaster. Someone else might find the owner in 24 hours.

Mid-xxxx is a great price. Hesitating is a mistake. Posting the details here is a huge mistake. Buy it fast, or be prepared to lose it.
I know there is a name,it is not a real name, I have tried everything and I wouldn't post this appraisal request if I wasn't sure that no one can find them.

•••
Buy for xxxx asap or one of the people who read this thread will!

•••
I know there is a name,it is not a real name, I have tried everything and I wouldn't post this appraisal request if I wasn't sure that no one can find them.

I think it would take a few phone calls. In any case, it's a great price, and hesitation will kill you in this sort of deal. If the buyer gets a second inquiry, he'll almost certainly up his price. Your call, though.

•••
•••
•••
•••
This is ridiculous

Buy it now

Delete this thread

I've never spent over 1k on a domain he says
Great who cares
Your goin to lose the domain
Or prob this guy won't sell

Good luck? Whatever

•••
I'm sure the owner can find this thread easier than you found him.

Now there are $$$$$-$$$$$$ appraisals on the table when he was willing to go for mid $$$$?

Good luck now...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back