Dynadot

domain Self Appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domains Ted

Top Member
Impact
According to your own appraisal, please list out which domain/s (you think) you can easily sell above $5000, $10,000 and $15,000

Please mention reason why you think your domain is valuable.

Those who agree with the domain appraisal, please like.

For those who disagree with the domain appraisal, please click Thanks.

Moreover, you can also appraise your own domains higher than $ 500 here in this thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Techfactr.com

It can be a Million dollar tech website...

•••
•••
cybercurrency.work
One-word.com's are gone, unless you pay through the nose. THIS is how YOU get to own an AWESOME one-word domain. Buy tow, & I'll find a third related domain in our inventory to present to you as a BOOSTER gift to help you get your ads converted into global marketing, OUR TREAT!

•••
GAME.DEALS could easily be sold over $20000 as this is a good video game niche and has potential to be developed as a commission based video game title website. This is self defined and easy to remember domain name. What do you think about this. Please suggest. Thanks.

•••
According to your own appraisal, please list out which domain/s (you think) you can easily sell above $5000, $10,000 and $15,000

Please mention reason why you think your domain has value.

Those who agree with domain appraisal, please like..

Those who disagree with domain appraisal, please click thanks.

You are the OP , you first 🙂

•••
Spend . Com sold at huge price
.Global is a good ngtld

If you combine these two words to make SpendGlobal. Com, it has become a good financial term.

I think it should be at least $ 5,000.

My other domains are as follows:
eCarShop . co
RankingFair . Com

Last edited:
•••
VoilaFrance in king.
Great geo domain for any type of hotel reservation in France (booking.com type of website). I think it can go to $5k to an end-user.

Last edited:
•••
ismy.com
in my opinion the price is above $ 20,000 because of 4L.com and 2 english words

•••
iownblockchain.com

iowngroup.com, iowntoken.com, and iownbelievers.com are all exploding in Saudi Arabia and Dubai. They are exclusively Blockchain and this would be their crown jewel. Diddy, Elon Musk, and a host of other celebrities would also love to build upon it.

•••
earncardano.com

two words domain with dot com extention. Related to cardano(ADA)cryptocurrency. It can be used to start a service like staking profitability among delegates.

currently godaddy domain appraisal service shows value as $1042. self appraisal above $5000.

e.g sites: tokengoodies.com ( for TRON coin) and earnlisk.com (for LISK coin). ( P.s. I dont own these)

Last edited:
•••
usualquote.com

two words domain with dot com extention. can be started service like daily quotes inspirational quotes etc.

Complimentary stuff: usualquotes.com
Godaddy appraisal : $1275. self appraisal above $5000

similar sites : brainyquote.com

Last edited:
•••
Elementh.org

Single word domain with org extention. Can be used to start service related to elementh (EEE) blockchain(elementh.io). Elementh coin is into e-commerce market. Complimentary domain, elementh.info

Godaddy appraisal : $1200. self appraisal above $15000

Last edited:
•••
Tronexplorer.com

two words domain with com extention. Can be used to start block explorer service for TRON coin Complimentary domain: tronexplorer.info

Godaddy appraisal : $1610. self appraisal above $15000

Last edited:
•••
Tronscan.com

two words domain with com extention. Can be used to start block explorer service for TRON coin or any other service related to tron. Complimentary domain: tronscan.info

Godaddy appraisal : $3088. self appraisal above $15000

Note: block explorer service has been started by tronscan.org and also filed for tronscan servicemark. But both above domain have been registered before that.

Last edited:
•••
With all due respect, what is the purpose of this? It seems like just another way to peddle our wares and there doesn't seem to be any quantitative back-up to appraisals, like comp sales. It's such a crapshoot because a domain ultimately is worth whatever a buyer will pay.
BUT - while I'm here, I'll pose a question. Hyphens? I never touch them. Or go to any website that has one. Does anyone think they're valuable? I have a friend who develops sites and swears by them.
Thanks

•••
With all due respect, what is the purpose of this? It seems like just another way to peddle our wares and there doesn't seem to be any quantitative back-up to appraisals, like comp sales. It's such a crapshoot because a domain ultimately is worth whatever a buyer will pay.
BUT - while I'm here, I'll pose a question. Hyphens? I never touch them. Or go to any website that has one. Does anyone think they're valuable? I have a friend who develops sites and swears by them.
Thanks

There are many good reasons to start this thread. A few are as follows:

01. Robot Appraisals = AI = Analysis Only = Knowledge
Whereas Self-Appraisals = Wisdom
02. We need complex appraisals, that is, we need to consider various factors to appraise the Domain.
03. Show me one thread here on NP, where people say, this is my domain and not for sale.
04. If the appraisal is easy to get then why do people keep asking here to appraise their domain
05. To share ideas or thoughts, what other analysts do or how they analyze domains to improve ourselves.
06. Creating new ideas to promote our domains.

If anyone wants to clarify or add more points, why is self-appraisal necessary, you are most welcome.

If anyone wants to clarify or add more points why self-appraisals are such a waste, you are also very welcome.

Regarding hyphens: I still feel very new to the domain industry, people with experience @Kate can explain you well.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
ii.fyi
-

repeating LL speaks for itself

•••
Thanks

I agree. I don't understand the point of this thread.
It just seems like an extra way for people to flog crappy domains.

Brad

•••
9nth.com - Celebrate September; easily $5k.

•••
•••
Techfactr.com

It can be a Million dollar tech website...
It could be a million dollar tech website, if it was an established website. What do you think the domain alone is worth?

•••
BlockChain.com.se
Sweden ccTLD
Category Killer

•••
Back