IT.COM

domain Self Appraisals

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domains Ted

Top Member
Impact
According to your own appraisal, please list out which domain/s (you think) you can easily sell above $5000, $10,000 and $15,000

Please mention reason why you think your domain is valuable.

Those who agree with the domain appraisal, please like.

For those who disagree with the domain appraisal, please click Thanks.

Moreover, you can also appraise your own domains higher than $ 500 here in this thread.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kerosene dot com
Yeah great name for chemical companies and probably should worth more,
No doubt
Screenshot_20190415-115950.png Screenshot_20190415-120034.png
Your domain determine the value of money of you get, and if we both had our wish, we all want good names like this,
This lucky domainer has kerosene.com and he wants $24,000+ which is an over hyped price, if he/she is lucky he will get what he wants, but if I was to own that name am gonna place it at 800$-1000$ or probably just ask for an offer,
Why?
Because is kerosene yes appraisal may rate it at 130,000$ and it gets good monthly search yeah, but let's think about the end user and where it can be applied
The name is limited so we can't call it brandable( I can't name my company kerosene you too can't do that)
A chemical company will probably want a two letter word domain or one word domain that does not really hit there product, because the don't only manufacture kerosene, so why would the want just kerosene.com .
So if a chemical company is buying that name the will want to just probably redirect it to there site..and the are not gonna pay $24,000 just to redirect, but $1000-$800 is a fair price,
This are the things you need to check before fixing In big prices, don't forget the don't steal the money, the also have workers to pay, the also have to maintain there company which requires money, so for them spending $24k on that name, I doubt it.

Now I have keroline.com ( the 'e' is a silent one when pronounced)
Which sounds feminine but brandable and am not trying to sell it for 4 or 5 figures.
I consider my end user,
If I had let's say caroline.com ( 'e' is silent)
Maybe I will waiting for a lady called Caroline to come pick up her name and brand it up:xf.grin:
This automatically limits you, and this sound more feminine...
If I see my end user and I get a good offer I will give it out am not looking for a thousand dollar,
I will be more happy if the name becomes successful and a popular brand in the future...

•••
I will give it out am not looking for a thousand dollar,
I will be more happy if the name becomes successful and a popular brand in the future...
OP created this thread to discuss domains that you think you can easily sell for $5,000+

•••
OP created this thread to discuss domains that you think you can easily sell for $5,000+
OH!! My bad
Am not in the right place ..:xf.eek:
No wonder I got attacked..
Thanks for the the peep though

•••
How much could I possibly sell internationalduty.com?

•••
ismy.com
in my opinion the price is above $ 20,000 because of 4L.com and 2 english words
Please how much could I possibly sell Internationalduty.com?

•••
hostelspa.com | huge market with premium keywords .com | hostel + spa
planetarium.co.uk | one word .co.uk tech domain
roguing.com | one word .com

•••
GiftingKids.com - Gifts for kids!

Milliondealz.com - A Wish- like store

MedicalPot.shop - I Have A Special Feeling about this one! + Pot sells its self!

makemillions.info - Been Pitching this one to "Mentors" , "get rich quick" , "Million $ Service seller"

nonstoppot.com - Blog

premiumteaching.com - Flippa $1 + $449 BIN

•••
So you guys think you can easily sell those names for $5,000?

•••
No, Not easily!
after years of sitting on them, Maybe!
With the potential return its worth the risk. imo

•••
No, Not easily!
after years of sitting on them, Maybe!
With the potential return its worth the risk. imo
Yeah, so just to clarify, OP asked the following:

"According to your own appraisal, please list out which domain/s (you think) you can easily sell above $5000, $10,000 and $15,000."

My guess is he was looking for more liquid domains. E.g. pronounceable LLLL .com names, solid one-word .com names, LLL .com names, etc.

•••
askcloud.com

Not sure how much would this worth, any ideas?

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The only good brandable name there is caroline.com
The rest are baseless, except for kerosene, but on a second thought who would want to name his brand kerosene
For karocine and karosin these names can be hardly spelt, if spoken with orally to a client, yes the might be short but can't be easily spelt, people differs around the world, some speak English some speak German, some chinese, and so goes the list, so the way you pronouce karocine, a Chinese person might type in karosin,

Also why not check the estibot bot appraisal and GoDaddy appraisal for both three names and give me back a reply...

Also keroline can be easily typed and easily pronounceable from any part of the world,
Tell me, how do you pronouce vaseline,
(The 'e' is a silent one)
Another thing kero must not refer to kerosene that is why the are called brandable names..
Ok do you know there is a TV called kero TV , so will you say the sell kerosene through the television:smuggrin:.
I have been in this business for quite a long time, I made mistake when I started but after going through the numerous notes written by experienced domainers.
The game changed for me,
And keroline.com has gotten two offers not quite long after paying for the name, and am happy and proud of these name, all it needs is the right buyer with the right amount, and the right design to brand this name up..
Very soon you will be typing that name to buy some T-shirts and blazers and maybe some gown for your lady:smuggrin:(y)..
Or maybe go visiting in there mall:xf.grin:

Show attachment 115822 Show attachment 115823 Show attachment 115824 Show attachment 115826
Expecting more better offers to come,
Why not buy karocine and karosin, let see how many offers you get:ROFL:.
Frankly I have no idea, not that I don't care:xf.rolleyes: I do:xf.smile:
Kerosene is actually a brand name. One of those brands that became a household name that people eventually forgot it was a brand name.

•••
Most dream and therefore ASSUME their domains are worth something simply because they either paid a high end price for, or foolishly invested into a bulk buy of crappy names.

Unfortunately, except in very rare, lottery winning odds, the court of public opinion is the only one that matters.:xf.wink:

I don't understand how this thread is helpful in any way tbh.

Last edited:
•••
I have some IDN arabic (one word, COM) popular words (i.e water), that I could honesty sell for over 10K if I'm patient and do things right. Gonna start develop either simple forums or blogs to pump the value.
The reason I think it's going to be valuable is for the fact that I own water for only a few days, parked with sedo, and already got visits and clicks left and right from Maghreb/middle-eastern countries, effortlessly, on this domain alone. If it continues like this, in a few months the renewal will be paying itself, hopefully.

•••
Cheesehurger.com
This domain will suited for cheese related hotel

•••
•••
•••
What's your opinion sir..???
I think he was trying to figure out how many hotels in the world have anything to do with cheese. And also trying to figure out what "hurger" means and what that has to do with a hotel at all.

Did you mean restaurant instead of hotel?

Either way, the name is just a typo of "Cheeseburger". There isn't really any value in that.

•••
I think he was trying to figure out how many hotels in the world have anything to do with cheese. And also trying to figure out what "hurger" means and what that has to do with a hotel at all.

Did you mean restaurant instead of hotel?

Either way, the name is just a typo of "Cheeseburger". There isn't really any value in that.
Thank you sir for your response. It will help me in future.

•••
SaleReferral.com
FullMuellerReport.com (10-60 random visitors a day) (fully developed)
TattooTronics.com
QuantumSuit.com

•••
SaleReferral.com
FullMuellerReport.com (10-60 random visitors a day) (fully developed)
TattooTronics.com
QuantumSuit.com
Easy $5k for each of these?

•••
Easy $5k for each of these?
I would say no to $5k for all, wouldn’t sell quantumsuit for 5k.. FullMuellerReport I am selling for $9999 when this guy sells his house in a few months... tattootronics represents a whole new field of tattoos so it can go for a lot more as it’s thee only name that makes sense..

•••
I would say no to $5k for all, wouldn’t sell quantumsuit for 5k.. FullMuellerReport I am selling for $9999 when this guy sells his house in a few months... tattootronics represents a whole new field of tattoos so it can go for a lot more as it’s thee only name that makes sense..
I think OP was looking for names you could easily flip today for $5k + if you wanted to.

•••
Back