NameSilo

Self Appraisals

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by Domains Ted, Dec 25, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. FavourB

FavourB Established Member

Yeah great name for chemical companies and probably should worth more,
    No doubt
    Screenshot_20190415-115950.png Screenshot_20190415-120034.png
    Your domain determine the value of money of you get, and if we both had our wish, we all want good names like this,
    This lucky domainer has kerosene.com and he wants $24,000+ which is an over hyped price, if he/she is lucky he will get what he wants, but if I was to own that name am gonna place it at 800$-1000$ or probably just ask for an offer,
    Why?
    Because is kerosene yes appraisal may rate it at 130,000$ and it gets good monthly search yeah, but let's think about the end user and where it can be applied
    The name is limited so we can't call it brandable( I can't name my company kerosene you too can't do that)
    A chemical company will probably want a two letter word domain or one word domain that does not really hit there product, because the don't only manufacture kerosene, so why would the want just kerosene.com .
    So if a chemical company is buying that name the will want to just probably redirect it to there site..and the are not gonna pay $24,000 just to redirect, but $1000-$800 is a fair price,
    This are the things you need to check before fixing In big prices, don't forget the don't steal the money, the also have workers to pay, the also have to maintain there company which requires money, so for them spending $24k on that name, I doubt it.

Now I have keroline.com ( the 'e' is a silent one when pronounced)
    Which sounds feminine but brandable and am not trying to sell it for 4 or 5 figures.
    I consider my end user,
    If I had let's say caroline.com ( 'e' is silent)
    Maybe I will waiting for a lady called Caroline to come pick up her name and brand it up:xf.grin:
    This automatically limits you, and this sound more feminine...
    If I see my end user and I get a good offer I will give it out am not looking for a thousand dollar,
    I will be more happy if the name becomes successful and a popular brand in the future...

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Joe Nichols

Joe Nichols Common sense consultant VIP

OP created this thread to discuss domains that you think you can easily sell for $5,000+

3. FavourB

FavourB Established Member

OH!! My bad
    Am not in the right place ..:xf.eek:
    No wonder I got attacked..
    Thanks for the the peep though

4. Kadiricc

Kadiricc New Member

How much could I possibly sell internationalduty.com?

5. Kadiricc

Kadiricc New Member

Please how much could I possibly sell Internationalduty.com?

6. leadnetwork

leadnetwork Established Member

hostelspa.com | huge market with premium keywords .com | hostel + spa
    planetarium.co.uk | one word .co.uk tech domain
    roguing.com | one word .com

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: