NameSilo

Sedo's Featured Listing and Category Showcase

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

cyberfixation

Established Member
Impact
0
I am looking for feedback and thoughts on Sedo's advertising services for domains that are for sale. Or even better, services from competitors.

Featured Listing - $39 and you get a rotating spot on the list? Is that worth it? Has anyone gotten a good sale from doing that?

Category Showcase - $9 Worth it?

Anyone know of a good place to sell developed sites as well? eBay?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Category I don't know, probably not. Have you searched Sedo by category before? Because I know I never had.

And Featured, I've heard all negative things about it. Basically featured is for 1 word premium's, 3-char's, and 2-char's. Other than that, not really worth it.
 
0
•••
Your totally right about searching in categories. I am pretty sure I have never done that either.

Interesting feedback on the Featured list.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back