Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Featured domain on Sedo

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

FPForum

Top Member
Impact
1,436
Hey guys I am thinking of purchasing the $39 featured domain listing on sedo's main page..I'm curious if any of you have done this before and what the results were like..Is it worth the money? Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
thanks mate :)
 
0
•••
I had featured a domain, got good traffic but no offers.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
I paid the $39 for a showcase listing and I didn't get any offers, just a bunch of views. I guess it just depends on the true quality of your domain for there to be an offer. I'm going to put another domain in the showcase next week which I think will get offers because of its quality. I'll let you know what happens.
 
0
•••
good luck for your sale.......
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back