NameSilo

Sedo vs Traffic Club?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Which is better for parking? I'm not impressed at all with sedo's 3 cent payout for a click.

Thanks,
HasRob.......

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HasRob said:
Which is better for parking? I'm not impressed at all with sedo's 3 cent payout for a click.

Thanks,
HasRob.......

I like trafficclub a lot . . . just wondering why they havent upgraded/expanded their partners in a while? especially activeaudience cause dont they own that too?

•••
ActiveAudience is BuyDomains/NameMedia not Moniker

•••
Thanks, any other opinions on this appreciated!

•••
HasRob said:
I'm not impressed at all with sedo's 3 cent payout for a click.

It may simply be a matter of choosing your keywords correctly (monitizing) for relevent searches and maximum payout.

I have some keywords that also pay 3 cents per click (KEYWORD: DOMAIN NAMES) but that same keyword on other domains will pay $2.62 per click! Not sure why, same content...go figure.

I have had some keywords pay up to $8.69 per click. These are rare and few and deal primarily with medical related specialties.

I am not sure what formula Sedo is using for a PPC, especially when the landing pages are identical and have the same content. Doubtful Sedo has a clue, also.

I suggest a keyword change based on the domain name returns (minus the TLD) on both Google and Yahoo search returns. Easy to change. But try it and leave it for a couple of weeks at least.

•••
Traffic Club is by far the best at high payouts! I've switched over from Sedo. At Sedo, my 300 domains earned me $22. YTD, I moved almost all of my domains (except the .de 's since, for some reason, Traffic Club won't take them) and made $31. last month alone! And it seems to be getting even better this month. I'm a fan of Traffic Club!

•••
I have been with Sedo quite some time. My partner and I have over 2000 names parked there.
We have day jobs in technology and expect very high standards. Our Sedo representatives consistantly respond to email inquires within 24 hours during the work week. They take care of any little problems that frequently occur during a domain name transfer. All for only 10% of the sales price.
IMHO, Why worry about pennies per click when the real service is the sales and escrow functionality?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back