NameSilo

.tv Sedo ..should we just watch.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,243
i seen lots of domainer ready to sell there name on the back of the sedo auction..
is it best just to watch and see what happens and not flood the place with tv names to get a true picture of the sale?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
After seeing how many names have disappeared from the ex-premium list I'm surprised anyone has got any money left to buy any names.
 
0
•••
After seeing how many names have disappeared from the ex-premium list I'm surprised anyone has got any money left to buy any names.

I tell you what...some people right here on namepros have pretty big bank rolls....me I spent $44.

eric
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back