Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Sedo parking inconsistency

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

topdom

Account Suspended (Warnings)
Impact
2,437
I have one domain with 10K visits per day, and another 1K visits per day, according to Sedo.
I don't use ppc landers anymore, but switched to ppc just for these two domains.
Then traffic went to zero immediately.

What the hell is going on. In both cases traffic is counted by the same system.
Can it be the case that parking company is doing this to steal clicks?
I don't mean Sedo, I mean the company which brings ppc ads to Sedo landers.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
May be bot traffic.
 
2
•••
I used to have a similar domain I hand-reg after it was deleted. On Sedo's stats it got over 10,000 visits a day, but not a single click on the park page's ads. When I put on a website for this domain, it only got a few hundreds of visits a day.

I still got offers to buy it and was sold for about $200.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back