Domain Empire

Your opinions needed !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
i am planning to buy a domain for parking purpose ,whose traffic stats are given below .what is your opinion about the price offer that i should make ??
thanks in advance.

Frequency (Google) 51000000
in Anchor Text 1660000
in Title 1610000
in URL 575000
Backlinks 21
PageRank 1
Alexa Rank 4924316 **
Traffic (Visits / Day) some**
PPC Ads # 93
Max PPC Bid $2.74
MAX PPC Income/day $3808.6
Overture/mo 106121
Wordtracker/day 1362
Appraisal -above 50k

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
sankalpsingh said:
i am planning to buy a domain for parking purpose ,whose traffic stats are given below .what is your opinion about the price offer that i should make ??
thanks in advance.

Frequency (Google) 51000000
in Anchor Text 1660000
in Title 1610000
in URL 575000
Backlinks 21
PageRank 1
Alexa Rank 4924316 **
Traffic (Visits / Day) some**
PPC Ads # 93
Max PPC Bid $2.74
MAX PPC Income/day $3808.6
Overture/mo 106121
Wordtracker/day 1362
Appraisal -above 50k

If you would like to pm me the name or state it here i would be glad to help you out a little more;)

•••
asking price for this domain is < 13k but as i am not aware of the fine details about how to study a domain to find if it is a good investment buy ,i posted this thread to seek help from senior members in this place,so that i dont regret my purchase later.thanks

•••
Is the traffic type in or from links?

•••
most of the traffic is type-in .

•••
The seller is selling the domain with a Max PPC income of almost $4k a day for less than $13k? This deal is too good to be true...if the traffic is not arbitrage.

•••
Considering the low traffic figures, I wouldn't waste more than 2K on it. You would make near to nothing out of it in domain parking revenues. Your only hope would be to later resell it for a high XX,XXX amount, which might not be a surety. So I'd rather you kept the 13K with yourself and tasted domains after researching with keyword analysis programs like wordtracker. This would help you get 40-50 good names in a couple of months which would definitely get more traffic and which can be later resold for a profit margin.

•••
thanks to you people ,as this domain is very nicely developed with ads from some very reputable companies i think that the domain owner would not make such a mistake in selling it so cheap if the daily revenues were 4k approx,so i will go by your advice and make an offer around $2k and before that i will first ask the owner for the traffic and earning stats for 3 months and see if the owner is ignorant about this domain's earnings or his offer to sell this domain has been carefully calculated based on the original stats that the owner has access to.
once again thanks for taking your time out to all the members ,i sincerely appreciate the help that i always get from you people .

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back