IT.COM

SEDO listing question...can you remove traffic?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Is there any way to remove the traffic numbers from your SEDO listing?

I'm not looking to scam anyone, I just think on some of my lower traffic names, it would be nice not to have "Monthly visitors: 1", since it just makes the name look unattractive.

Thanks,
Jorge

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't think so but not sure

•••
I would say no. I'll also add that each name I have sold through sedo probably had just about that many visitors.

•••
This might seem like a silly question to some, but I think it's a legitimate concern, and would be a nice 'option' to have available. Most domains are not sold with traffic, so having a low number showing on the page presents a possible negative image/idea that buyers might not otherwise think about.

Interesting topic. Hmmm...

•••
Do not see any way of removing traffic if it's parked at sedo.I'm not sure of this,but I think if you just list your name for sale there,you can list for sale without showing any traffic.Maybe somebody else or sedo will confirm this.

•••
Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll have to write to sedo and suggest it, 'cause I still can't find any info on it.

•••
I would not want the traffic details tampered with in anyway. I think the buyer has a right to know, what they are buying :blink:

•••
-db- said:
This might seem like a silly question to some, but I think it's a legitimate concern, and would be a nice 'option' to have available. Most domains are not sold with traffic, so having a low number showing on the page presents a possible negative image/idea that buyers might not otherwise think about.

Interesting topic. Hmmm...

well said db, i have also wondered many times why sedo did not offer this option...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back