NameSilo

sales Sedo latest domain sales report topped by FMJ.com

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Sedo released their latest weekly report of completed sales. The domain FMJ.com topped the list at $26,000 dollars. Looks like someone got a great deal for a LLL .com.

Full report here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
FM is associated with derogatory words and FMJ is associated with a type of bullet. A new brand wanting a name usually will do some research and try to find a name that doesn't trigger a world that seems to be looking for ways to get triggered.

•••
Seeing how the FMJ .com buyer is a military equipment corp, I think your intuition is right.

•••
FM is associated with derogatory words and FMJ is associated with a type of bullet. A new brand wanting a name usually will do some research and try to find a name that doesn't trigger a world that seems to be looking for ways to get triggered.
Indeed it means Full Metal Jacket for bullets. The buyer makes sense.

•••
Seeing how the FMJ .com buyer is a military equipment corp, I think your intuition is right.
in that case they got an amazing deal a whole war movie was made with that name, Full Metal Jacket

•••
in that case they got an amazing deal a whole war movie was made with that name, Full Metal Jacket
Yes, they got it very cheap.

•••
Oddly, I bought FMJ(.net) here on NP's a long time ago. Also sold it a long time ago (not at the auction/amount listed at NameBio.)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back